3

Authors Note: this an official start. Updates will come every two or three days as I rally between this and Cartina Bloodline. This book is about to deliver and I am so excited for you to see the plots I have in store. So read along its my super bowl surprise to you guys. ❤️😍 Im with KC tonight because of Bae Travis Kelce. That Wigga know he is FINE 😍🤤.

3

"All Seniors please do not report to your 1st Block please go to the Auditorium for a mandatory meeting with New Principal, Principal Grove. I repeat All Seniors please do not report to your 1st block please go to the Auditorium for a mandtory meeting with new Principal, Principal Grove." Freddie Gaxton said over Reidmen Prep intercoms as Marshall passed the joint back to Zavian as they blew it down once more before classes started under the bleachers.

"This is the last first day smoke session" Marshall said getting all sentimental as Zavian pushed him and cut him off, "Not if we at the same college. Chill out man gather your emotions. Now check it, whats going with your apartment hunting?"

"Better than expected. My cousin Tula has a building .5 miles from here. She wants me to stop by after practice." Marshall told Zavian as Zavian exhaled, "Thats good man! Im proud of you stepping
up and shit."

Antwonn served into the park and exhaled, "Shit, did everyone get cars over the summer. It has never been this pack."  Antwonn looked over at Shawn and saw him with his Airpods in not even caring what he had to say. Antwonn slapped his arm and said, "Earth to Shawn. We are here! Get the fuck out!" Shawn exhaled and looked into the mirror fixing his tie before stepping out. Antwonn grabbed his phone from the cupholder and saw a message from Cat about the meeting in the Auditorium. He stepped out and grabbed his Louis Vuitton bookbag and said, "Go to the Auditorium Shawn. Not first block the Principal want a meeting with the Senior Class." He tossed his deuces up and walked away into the crowd of people making their way inside.

Antwonn checked to make sure he locked his doors as he heard someone laughing and said, "I think you can leave your car unlock in this neighborhood. This school is like a damn fortress." Antwonn turned and saw Kannon. He smiled at him and stated, "Oh please...If I was a criminal ill be thinking with that mentality so are you ready for your first day."

"You do know I transferred from another Private school?" Kannon asked as they walked up the parking lot.

"And what they lacked petty drama and death tolls?" Antwonn said to him as he looked up at him as he wiped around his beard and laughed, "Thats a good one...I need to drop some forms off to Coach Speed ill see you around Twonn."

"Its Antwonn." He was corrected as Kannon licked his lips and replied, "Whatever you say Twonn." He rushed over into the crowd and Antwonn sent Zavian a message, "Meet at my locker."

Meanwhile, Tatum exited a stall as she heard Cat come into the bathroom. Cat asked, "What was the big emergency?"

"I need an honest opinion on this color frontal? I haven't tried blonde but I feels like I'm killing it!" Tatum said as Cat laughed and hit her arm, "bitch after all I been thru you cant send those type of messages now yess you look good now come on we need good seats." She grabbed Tatum wrist and dragged her into the hallway as they spotted Sev and Georgia across from them at her locker. They walked over and spoke as Georgia gasped, "there she is...its true." They all turned around and saw Trixie sporting her baby bump with no care in the world.

"A bitch who thinks she is modern day TMZ gets caught up in a pregnant scandal. Who is the babydaddy is what I wanna know?" Georgia whispered as Tatum responded, "I heard it was Dixon from Band but who knows."