7(Part 1)

7(Part 1)

Aron tossed a pillow on the bed and exhaled, "Issac and Kellan is throwing a Housewarming Party tonight. Isaac called me trying to see what colors match the damn walls."

"He just nervous. This is something they never thought would happen. The universe brought them back together so its only right they live it up." Cordell told Aron as he he rubbed down the bed before laying across it. Aron climbed back on the bed and laid across Cordell's chest. He rubbed up Cordell  abs and asked, "I kind of set up something next week for Antwonn and Mel to meet Pablo."

"Well look who came around?" Cordell said as he started running his hand thru Aron's hair.

"I mean he is going over and beyond to help us....and I dont wanna say it but what if its Astrid. She already dealing with two losses of her significant others within a year and she maybe trying to protect her son..."

"Lets not even go there yet. Pablo will find who it is and thats when we panic, Rose" Cordell stated.

"Its literally the tale of two house parties. I am getting dressed now for Brunch at Marshall's....and then later tonight I got My Aunt&Uncle's house warming as well." Antwonn said as he picked up a hat and slid it on his head.

Cat spoke over the speaker, "I am dropping off Christian to my mom and then Yuri has me getting the boxes of Champagne for Mimosas. Ill see you later." She hung up as Antwonn quickly opened his room door and walked down the hallway and opened Shawn door as he quickly covered his dick.

"ANTWONN!"

"Please we have all seen a dick or two before. You need to speed up. I am out the door in like 10 minutes top. I am picking up Zavian." Antwonn told him as Shawn replied, "Ill be ready. Now close the door."

Cat|POV

"Yes I am here to pick up a case of Champagne. It was an online order." I told the Grocery Store clerk after waiting in a line for 33 minutes. Im going to definitely be late. He typed away as I gave him the confirmation code and he stated, "Great it and paid for and ID confirmation online....Take this ticket to the wine section and one of the workers will carry the box to your car. I gave him a fake smile and grabbed the ticket knowing that false ID didnt fuck up. I quickly walked down the store headed to the section when I heard, "Cat?" I turned around and seen Principal Grove. He was wearing workout gear and he filled it out well. He was holding a rather large pot in one hand. He shined his pearly white teeth at me and stated, "this is ways out of the district you stay in."

"They have the exact thing a couple of friends and I were looking for."

"A non-strict ID policy. I grew up 3 block north of here. My friends and I stayed getting our fake IDs to work here." He told me as I lied, "I don't know what you mean." He laughed and pointed at me, "Just be careful and no one drives. Also on Monday you need to be in at 7 on the dot I am having a meeting—you need to be attendance."

"Ill be there, Sir." I told him smiling as he corrected me, "Do I look 55. Please call me Ermes."

"Ermes Ill be in attendance." I told him before turning around and walking off..I was already behind schedule.

Meanwhile

Yuri|POV

I placed the final flute champagne glass on the Kitchen Island and exhaled as I stared around the living room and seen it was up to pat. Marshall in the shower because people should be arriving within the next 5 minutes. Cat ass need to hurry up so I can chill the Mimosas. My phone started ringing on the coffee table as I rushed over and grabbed my phone. I picked it up and saw it was Marshall.