7(Part 2)

7(Part 2)

"Ohh fuckkk!" Yuri moaned as Marshall slid his dick head in as he looked forward and exhaled, "Where is the monitor?" He pulled out as Yuri looked over his head and replied, "You tell me....did you move it?"

"Hell No. Its always on the photo dresser." Marshall said as he walked around and Yuri sat up in his DADDY shirt and exhaled, "Check the bathroom sometimes I put it in there when Im showering—I dont remember doing that though." Marshall rushed down and it was no monitor to be found.

"Nope. How does a monitor to just up and disappear." Marshall asked as he came back into the room as Yuri laid on his back legs in the air rubbing his warm wet bussy with his fingers.

"Look we can buy another one—."

"But the videos that thing recorded are memories." Marshall argued as he rubbed his dick and walked towards Yuri. Yuri quickly grabbed hold of his dick and moaned, "Ive got another 15-20 minutes before I need to drive home do you wanna waste it talking or with you pounding away at my ass." Marshall right eyebrow rose as he slapped his dick head against that hole before gliding in.

"Kellan this house is amazingggg. Its so family oriented." Aron told his bestfriend as they sat down in the living room. He grabbed his glass of Wine and she stated, "Thanks now what was this Isaac telling me that Pablo is alive how the fuck—."

"He says he never made it to the Oasis."

"No shit he was blown up in the wreckage with your mother after kidnapping your husband...or did he not have an explanation for that." Kellan snapped as Aron asked, "What wreckage?"

"You joking right? Pablo had concocted a fake Illuminati plan and kidnapped your mother. You droveeeee to go and save him with Hara. Isaac told me all this. Your mother and him supposedly died in the explosion. Aron are you okay?"

"Baby, Look at the painting Ez brought for us." Isaac said cutting in as Kellan stared into Aron eyes and squinted as none of that was ringing a bell to him. She stood up and exhaled, "This conversation isn't over." She walked away as Aron tried to sit back and ponder on what she said...he knows his mother is dead but it is a bit foggy on just how she died.

"Rose, you okay?" Cordell stated as he came walking into the living room. He sat beside Aron. Aron stared into his eyes and grabbed his hand and said, "How did my mother die?"

"um-an explosion." Cordell stated.

"Where?" Aron asked.

"Isaac told Kellan about Pablo being alive. She just asked how is it possible and I basically was telling her because he never made it to the Oasis and that he changed his life and she says Isaac told her that Pablo didn't make it to the Oasis because he had you kidnapped along with my mother and my mother saved your lives by blowing up with him in the building but none of that is of my memory."

"Mine neither...is Isaac on drugs?" Cordell asked as they both laughed. Isaac rushed into the living room and broke their laughter up, "I am so so sorry for telling Kellan. It was pillow talk because I needed help wrapping my head around what you told me."

"Yes because it seems we have different versions of what happened with Pablo." Aron told Isaac as Isaac replied, "Well yeah because I know for a fact you were kidnapped after Graduation."

Cordell laughed, "Me? You sure little Mexican." Isaac snapped, "Yes I am damn sure! Look" Isaac rushed over and lifted up Cordell shirt.

"This..this is from"

"Pablo shooting him." Aron cut him off!

"No this is from being tortured and shit at theFarm. You guys seriously don't remember? What the fuck is going on?" Issac snapped as Aron and Cordell stared at each other in lost and confusion.