Solar Making Moves

Moonbyul POV

I woke up feeling Solar in my arms. I blushed hard and tried to move but Solar head was on my chest, her arms against my body. I frozed while examining her body then I looked up and saw her looking at me. I shook my head and saw her eyes was closed. Solar turned around to have her back against me but my arms still around her. I pulled her close to me and gripping on her body making sure she stayed close. I fell asleep again and one hour later I woke up to see Wheein and Hwasa in the room. I looked over to see Solar awake on her phone.

Hwasa:You must had a good dream there unnie.
MB:Huh?
Wheein:You was moaning in your sleep. We don't know who it was.
MB:What?
Solar:You kept saying babe and shit.
Wheein(being Moonbyul):Mmm.. Babe... Bae... Mmm fuck yes... Ring a bell.
Moonbyul(face bright red):A..A...Aniyo... Y...yah t..get out.
Hwasa:Wae??? You are being a brat today.
Solar:Yah Hwasa-ssi. What did I tell you? Lower the stress okay?
Hwasa:Ne. Sorry unnie. We will go.
Wheein:Sorry it was a joke.
MB:im not mad I just need to get dressed.
Wheesa:Ne. Okay. See you for breakfast. (Leaves)
MB:Was I really moaning?
Solar(laughs):Aniyo. But what did you dream about?
MB:Not saying it. (Gets dressed and see Solar only in bra and panties). W..why are you standing like that infront of me.
Solar:I'm not not drunk Moonbyul. I just you know... Want a make section with you.
MB:No. Im not going to be your...your sex toy.
Solar: I didn't say that(gets on her knees). I don't wont that.
MB(moves): Yahh Eonnie... Haha.
Solar(Stands up in laugh):Your even more red.

I felt myself getting red but of embarrassment. I dashed into the bathroon locking it and started slowing crying. Is this why mom killed herself. Because everyone laughed at her thinking she wasn't good enough. I stood up and wipe my tears. I came out the bathroom with solar saying sorry. I walked out the room and sat on the couch. Then Solar came out the room with a smile on her face. I stayed on my phone and didn't pay no attention to her.

Hwasa:Solar eonnie. Why are you so happy?
Solar:I dont know if we are being honest (grabs a bookbag) im going to the club. Being single is not fun.
MB:Your fucking joking right? Do you really want to go through that shit again. If he find you and we are not there? Whats going to happen to you?
Solar:Thats the thing, I want him to follow me. I know what he want from me. My body and My necklace.
MB:So you know what he wants and your going to fucking get yourself- You know what. Do what you want. Im done protecting you.(goes in the room and slams the door)
Nayeon(cooking):Just give her time. Shes not moody.
Solar(sighs):What am I doing?(drops her bag). I'll go check on her.(leaves)
Momo:Babe just stop cooking right now please.
Nayeon:We have all this food in here so lets just cook okay.
MM:Ne. I'll help.
(Moonsun)
MB:Get out. Go to the club.
Solar:Stop it okay. I wasn't really going to the club. Im not stupid okay. I was really going to go see my mom. Im sorry please forgive me.
MB:Sure. Its okay. Go see her. I dont care.
Solar:Can I change your mind? Just come with me.
MB:Fine but not now okay?
Solar:Fine. I'll stay in here with you.
MB:All be fine alone.
Solar:Dont you remember last what happened when you was alone?
MB:Im-

I just felt Solar kiss me and I kissed her back. Solar kept kissing me climbing on to me which made me fall into my pillow. Solar kept kissing me in then bite my bottom lip. I couldnt even think anymore. I place my hand around Solar neck which made her smile. Then Solar layed on me as I wrapped my arms around her waist. Solar was on her phone and I was watching Tv and I couldnt hold back anymore. I slipped my hand down her panties and into her pussy. I bite my bottom lip and Solar placed her hand on top of me. I started to slowly finger her and I glance at Solar who was recording me. I blushed hard and put her arm down. Solar turned all the way around and started to kiss me. I pushed my finger to finger her deep and faster. Solar moans started to get louder so we started to kiss more Solar gripped on my wrist and began to suck on my neck leaving a hickey. I kept fingering her and Solar came onto my fingers. I took my hand out and looked at Solar who was blushing hard. I was going to wipe her cum off but Solar grabbed my hand and put it my mouth then hers. What the fuck is happening? I looked at solar who was looking back at me then she pointed to my mouth then point to her pussy. I pulled Solar over my face which made her laugh but then it turned into moans. I suck on clit and licked some of her cum. Solar gripped on my hair. I made a soft groan but she didn't hear it. I slip my tongue into Solar hole while rub her clit.