A Week Later

Solar POV

Moonbyul left at 6:00am again this week and I always wonder why. So I followed her and she was at her gym. I hurried inside and watched her practiced even harder that before. I stayed hidden but Moonbyul said something.

MB:Solar I know you followed me since we left.
Solar:Okay I followed you. Why are you practicing so hard?
MB:Im going to do something and you may never see me again nor the kids.
Solar(Lools shocked and grips on MB wrist):Baby wait are you...
MB:Ne... He has Momo and I mom. Bothe of our moms are there.
Solar:Then let me come please. We can fight and end this thing together(tears start to fall)
MB:Babe its okay. Its just me and Momo baby. She will make it. I promise.
Solar:I dont care about them I care about my fiance. I lost you and I can't lose you again baby and you know that. I can't lose you i can't. We couldve planned this who thing out but you just have to be so fucking stupid and do every dam thing on your fucking own. Im sick of that Moonbyul now i have to worry about how I'm going to tell our kids how there dad was.
MB(in tears):You thinking I want this to happen baby. If I could make a world with out war I would. But its my mom baby... My fucking mom. I'll do anything to keep her safe like I do you and the twins (Wipes Solar tears and pulls her close)Just wait for me. It might be longer than you think but wait. When I come back we can have our Wedding date nights even more okay baby?
Solar(Looks up at Moonbyul):Promise me you'll come back to me.
MB(wipes Solar tears):I promise baby.
Solar:I promise to wait dont matter how long it takes.
MB:I know you have to twins here.
Solar(pulls her in the office):There they are.
MB(looks at them):Record there first word step everything. Send it to me.
Solar(looks down and tears fall but nods):Okay.
MB(lifts solar head n wipes her tears):Stop baby. Dont cry I'll always be here.
Solar(Looks away):You have to go right now?
MB(Hugs Solar):Not now (Kisses Solar neck then lays her head on Solar).
Solar(Takes a picture):Baby I promise the kids are going to know your there father.
MB(smiles): I know.
Solar(smiles):Look at the camera babe. Im recording.
MB(smirks then looks at the camera):You like recording dont you?
Solar:Yes just in case. (Pauses the camera and fixes hair):Do you have to go?
MB:No.
Solar(turns the camera on):Im going to vlog.
MB:You sound like a mom.
Solar:I can't wait to show the kids this.
MB(rubs solar ass and started to kiss her neck then whispers):Don't show them.
Solar(Blushes hard):Baby no...
MB(bites bottom lip then kisses Solar neck):Im just doing a little something so guys know your still mine.
Solar(shows her hand):I have this plus I'll make sure Hwasa or Wheein give me hickeies. (Looks at her phone)
MB(pulls solar shorts down):Babe... You walked out the house with thongs on??? What if you wouldn't got kidnapped.
Solar:Babe when we walked out the house I was a guy then I turned into me when you said my name.
MB(Looks at Solar ass then back at her):Should we do Vlive one more time?
Solar:Not yet.
MB(Slowly slides the strap inside of Solar):...
Solar:Moonbyul what are you doing?
MB:You wanted me to do this.
Solar(laughs):Maybe I did maybe I didnt (laughs then moans)

I started to kiss Solar neck while I was going on and out of her. I knew this might be my last time with her. I don't want her to be with anyone but me when I return. I turned Solar around and started at her. Solar started to kiss me and I picked her up and put my strap inside her. I just started to pound her even more than before. Solar moaned on the top of her lungs. She gripped on my wrist and begged me to slow down. Solar should know me by now and im not good at slowly down. So instead of going slowly I went faster and Solar leaned her back back doing high pitched moans. I felt Solar walls tighten and I layed her on the couch and started to do slow deep strokes. Solar put scratches on back then started to moan in my ear "Daddy I'm going to cum". I kept stroking her not changing speed nothing. I just had to ask "Whos pussy is this" Solar just kept moaning and didn't answer so I went faster. "Who your pussy belong to" "You daddy please go slow" "Say it louder. Who this pussy belong to?" "Yours daddy yours" and before you knew it she came on me and I came inside her a lot.

Solar(weak):Why do you keep doing that? Now how am I going to walk down?
MB(cleans up then kisses Solar):You gotta fine some way baby girl.
Solar(pulls MB on top of her):You have to go.
MB(shyly):A..aniyo...
Solar:Then lets do vlive(turns it on and MB is laying on top of Solar)
Solar:Hi guys. Moonbyul and I thought we could do a live together since it would be our last doing one. Moonbyul is going away and im nkt sure for how long. So it would just be the gang and our kids.
MB(Looks at Solar then cover her body):I promise I'll be back before you know it. (Slowly kisses Solar on covering the camera)
Solar(blushes but kisses back gripping MB wrist):...
MB(whispers in Solar ear):I love it when you do that.
Solar(smiles):Noooo not again. (Looks at the camera) Moonbyul is so fucking fine Moomoos. Mmm
Momo(knocks on the door):Boss its time...
Solar(ends the live then walks out):Really... Now...
MB(Kisses the twins head while the was holding her fingers):Daddy loves you kids...(looks at the gang and hugs them then hugs Solar)
Momo(hugs everyone than Nayeon):...
Nayeon and Solar(in tears):Take us with you.
MB/Momo:We told you no.
Solar:I can't lose you... What about Mamamoo??? The kids... The gang... Me...
MB(kisses solar):I told you we will be back before you know it.

I felt dark energy coming out way. I hid the twins and Solar behind me and Eric was there with our moms. He pushed them to us. "Girls don't go its a trap man dont go". I didn't listen. I had to protect this world from him. I looked at my family once last time and walked to Eric face to face. Momo stayed nexted to me and before we knew it we wasn't there no more. We was gone in a different world. I felt evil everywhere. I knew he wanted to take over the world... Momo and I started to hold hands and walked inside the gates of hell. Eric Kingdom of couse. Once we walked in we got into defense mode. We was fight evil and negative spirts. After went fast them there he was.

Eric(smirks):Glad you could join my evil side.
Momo:We came to free our parents. You made your promise and so did we.
MB:I'll not let you hurt my family. None of them.
Momo: So what do you want us to do?
Eric:Just kill yourself. I only need MB. Better yet double the trouble.

I was Momo getting pulled into a cage and I fused with her and grabbed Eric. This was going to be a year long fight.... All I ask is that Solar and Nayeon wait we are coming.