Final

Solar POV

Solar:Im so scared to walk down the aisle.
S.Mom:Honey dont be I promise your okay.
Solar:But isn't Moonbyul waiting for me to walk down the aisle?
S.Mom:Ne. They will let you know. Your dad will walk you I'll be in the seats(leaves)
Solar:Breathe Solar Breathe
Dad:Really babygirl?
Solar:Ready.

Moonbyul POV
When I was Solar walking down the aisle I couldn't hold back anymore. Tears started coming down on my face as my face turned red. She looked so beautiful to the point i couldn't believe that I was marrying her. Tears kept falling as she approached me. Solar smiled and wiped my tears but they kept coming.

Guy:They Both have a speech they would like to share. Ms.Solar its all you.
Solar:Ne. Someone get tissue please. Ahhh.. Moonbyul. When we first met I really couldnt take my eyes off you at school I really thought you was really hot or handsome I should say. We became stepsisters which made my crush on you grow more. I never really fell in love with a woman like you. The night you saved me from Eric. My crush grew more and more. I never thought this feeling would grow more and more. Everytime you leave I would feel lonely and unsafe. You made me cry at sometimes because you took so long to come back. I would worried because I thought you would be seeing one or dead. Today im glad to see you standing in front of me ready to become my husband.
Guy:Moonbyul
MB:Ne. Solar when we first met I was being really rude and im sorry for that. After I started to know you more. I started to tease you and the night at the hotel. Our penthouse and the day you saved me. I couldn't stand seeing you with Eric and that nerd. It killed me seeing you unhappy. I had this urge to protect you from the start. When I died and came back, I was only worried about you Solar. When I left for a year I thought I wasn't going to be able to see my you and our kids again. (Tears fall) Solar I made a mistake not being yours from the start. I should've stop them bullies instead of letting them hurt you. I love you Solar and watching you walk down the aisle and it just showed me how much I love and need you in my life as much ad you need me in yours. I promise to be the best husband I can and father. (Smiles as the years fall)
Wheein(Crying):Yahh please stop my eyes burn.
Hwasa:Ne. (Crying)
Crowed(laughs):Keep going.
Guy:Solar do you take Moonbyul as your wife?
Solar:Aniyo.
MB(Confused):W..what?
Solar:You said it wrong.
Wheein(push him out the way and clears her throat):Unnie do you take Moonbyul as your husband?
Solar(smiled big):Ne.
MB(Still with tears):...
Hwasa:Oppa do you take Solar as your wife?
MB:Ne.
Wheesa:We now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Moon. You may now kiss your bride.

Solar POV
With in seconds Moonbyul pulled me close to her and wekissed. We looked up at the sky and saw the fireworks.

Moonbyul:Glad it was you to become Mrs.Moon.
Solar:Im glad to me Mrs.Moon. Solar Moon. Im loving it.
MB:How about you and I ditch this place and go enjoy our honey moon with the kids?
Solar(Smiles hard):Even with the kids?
MB:Ne.
Solar(kisses Moonbyul):Ne. I would love that.
Wheein:Can we go? We can watch the kids so you can have your alone time.
Solar(Smiles):Then lets go now.