Saving Solar Again

Solar POV

I kept screaming Moonbyul name and Eric punched my face hard. I felt my heart turned and I started crying but I couldn't show him I could heal people. Eric kept asking me "Whats your Powers Solar ssi" I didn't answer. While Eric wasn't looking I kicked the can door open to find Moonbyul on top of the car trying to get in the van. I closed my eyes and jumped out the can and into Moonbyul hand. Moonbyul put in the car and we took off and headed back to the penthouse. I didn't have a tracker on me. Hwasa had took it off and threw really really far. Once we arrived Hwasa bolted into Wheein lap and Nayeon ran to Momo lap. I just walked into my room in closed the door. I sat on the bed and ran my haira threw my hair. Then I heard the bathroom door open so I grabbed my bat and waited for the person to come out. Then I saw Moonbyul walking out the bathroom covering her arm.

Solar:Yah!!!
MB:Dam unnie you scared me.
Solar:You fucking scared me (puts the bar away)
MB:Are you okay? Did he hurt you?
Solar:I'm fine but your not. Show me your arms.
MB:My arms are fine. Plus its prom today at the school.
Solar:Dont change the subject let me see your arms.
MB:No unnie its okay.
Solar(grabs Moonbyul and pin her against the wall):Let me see it please. I just want to help I promise.
MB:U..unnie it's nothing like that.
Solar(pulls the clothes off Moonbyul arm and sees the cuts):Why do you keep doing this to yourself?
MB:Because I can. Its My skin eonnie. I can do whatever.
Solar:Its my skin too Moonbyul.
MB:What?!?
Solar(smiles):Your my best friend and step sister. We have to protect each other. Plus i can't stand seeing you getting hurt.
MB:Okay... Fine I'll stop... Help me please...
Solar(heals MB arm):I won't keep doing this Moonbyul.
MB(Sits on the bed and looks at her):Sorry.
Solar:Stop saying that.

I walked to Moonbyul and sat next to her. I was watching Moonbul play GTA. Out of nowhere my rung and it was from Hwasa. I answered and put it on speaker.

Solar:Ne. What is it?
Hwasa:Did you find a prom date?
Solar:No. I was going to go with the boy nerd in our class but I think he found someone.
Wheein:No he didn't. You should ask him. Don't you have his number.
Solar:Ne. I'll text him.
Hwasa:Lets know how it goes love.
Solar:Ne. (Hangs up and text him)
MB:So your really going to prom with that nerd?
Solar:Yeah. Whats wrong with that?
MB:Nothing. Now I have to find me a prom date.
Solar:Go with Somi.
MB:She said yes. I have a date. I need to get ready.

Moonbyul angrily got off the bed and turned off the game. She went into the bathroom and locked the door. I know Moonbyul and she doesn't lock doors. I picked the lock amd saw her getting ready to cut again.

Solar:I told you to stop.
MB:Why do you keep following me Solar. Just stop pretending you care when you really don't. You should get ready for your date.
Solar:Are you jealous?
MB:Why the hell would I be jealous? Your not mine. (Gets dress)
Solar(hurt):Oh I know that. I was.. Just... I.. Nevermind... (Leaves)

At the prom
Moonbyul POV
I walked in the school and everyone was looking at me. I walked to Somi and hugged her. Of course the gang was behind me with there dates. I grabbed Somi hand and we entered the gym. I walked off to grab us drinks. I know Somi is Eric sister but i needed a date to make Solar jealous. She walked in with her nerd date. When he was walking to her I tripped him and Somi laughed. I smiled and laugh to be when I looled at Solar she was angry. I guess realized who my name was.