Daddy Moonbyul

A year later (Moonbyul POV)

Solar:Are you ready to tell our parents?
MB(Holds Hyun-ae and Min-Jun):That we had twins. Yea...

 Yea

This is Hyun-ae(girl) and Min-Jun(boy) turns out Solar had twins. Yes the gang was there during the birth and so was I. Solar and I relationship still stayed strong. They look so cute that I cried. Solar told me she didn't want anymore kids and I agreed but then I'll miss fucking her. Hm i have other ways but yeah. These are our handsome girl and boy.

Solar(folds arms):You don't want them to know your the faster of our kids.
MB(puts the twins down and pulls Solar to her):Baby i promise I do... I just never done this before. Please go easy I can do this baby i promise. I just(sighs) never thought I would be a father... Not dating someone who likes me for me and not the money.
Solar(smiles):Im sorry baby you right. (Kisses MB) The gang is going to meet us there. They said they want to see there reaction.
MB In her head(They won't be there for that baby):Yeah let's go.

At the mall (Solar POV)

Moonbyul was pushing the stroller as I wrapped my arms around her arm

Moonbyul was pushing the stroller as I wrapped my arms around her arm. Of course Min-Jun was sleep and Hyun-ae is awake. Moonbyul frozed as she saw the gang and our parents there. I kept her close and walked to them. There eyes was wide open and Moonbyul was looking down. Was she embarrassed to be with me? Moonbyul lifed her head and kissed me which made her mother smile but not my father. I looked at him who was angry but then Moonbyul looked at everyone and was holding my hand.

MB:Solar and I are together. We been together for a year now. I know you may not like it but I don't give a dam. She my girl and I love her. I promise to give her all my love and care forever. I have Solar twins a boy and a girl. Hyun-ae and Min-Jun is our kids name. I'm deeply in love with Solar. I dont care if you don't like I'm gay. Your daughter does I mean a lot. If she didn't our cute babies wouldn't be here. (Looks at Solar and holds her hand) unnie...
Solar:What's wrong?
MB(gets on one pulling out a diamond right but more diamonds inside):Marry me. Your the love of my life.
Solar(cries while doing her hand out seeing everyone recording) Yes I'll marry you!!!
MB(Shocked and smiled):You will???
Solar(smiles):Yes baby I'll marry you.