Day 2 of Training/Moonbyul Solo

Solar POV
I woke up to a sound of crying late at night. I looked over to see Moonbyul crying in her sleep. I wiped her years and she woke up looking at me.

MB:Unnie your here?? I thought you left me.
Solar:No never. You just had a nightmare baby. Come here.
MB(lays on Solar but then make Solar lay on her):I lost you Solar... I dont even know how but I did. I was crying... I never cried over anyone...
Solar(Looks at MB):I was stupid from the start if I I left you Moonbyul. Please trust me baby. I'll never leave you unless you cheat. Which I heard about that.
MB:I don't cheat.
Solar:You was flirting with me while with Krystal..
MB:No i flirted after we broke... You mean when I walked up to you and you was against the wall at the apartment. I was flirting with you when I first saw you. Im not talking to anyone else. You want my phone?
Solar(Blushes):No. Haha lets go.
MB:Where???
Solar:I wanted to practice alone with you.
MB:Whats wrong?
Solar:I wanna be like you. The outfits... Eyes... Abs...
MB:The thing is to not be like me. Why you the the other for is just as good as you. They fight there way. I trained them to fight there way. Not mine.
Solar:Then teach me how to fight like me.
MB(looks at Solar):That all depends on you baby
Solar(smiles):Can we go? Then Shopping with the group.
MB:Ne. Anything for you baby.
Solar:Isn't you happy your homeboy have Kyrstal?
MB:Yep and he said she doesn't remember nothing but her and where she is from. Did you cl-
Solar(kisses MB):Lets go!!

Moonbyul POV

Solar got out of the bed and looked at the time 3:30am. I pulled Solar back down on top of me and She looked at me. Solar slowly leaned her head down to my neck and started kissing my neck slowly.

MB:Is this why you wanted to wake up?? At 3:30am??
Solar:I woke up due to you crying. Then I just started to want you baby. Please.
MB:Solar it...(smirks) Yes baby you can have me.
Solar(Looks at Moonbyul smirk):Why are you smirking?
MB(Hovers over Solar):Dont worry about it. You wanted me dont you?
Solar(Sits up close to Moonbyul):Badly.
MB(smirks):Good.

I wanted Solar to do high pitch moans. Thats why I was smirking because I was thinking about it. We started to kiss and I pinned Solar arms against the bed. I slowly let go as I was kissing her neck going lower and lower. Solar was letting out soft moans but it wasnt enough. I was begging for more. I let out this growl which made Solar grip on my wrist. We started to kiss again but I slipped away from her lips and went lower. Solar leaned her head back and slowly spread her legs open. I was hungry for her and I dont know why... I pulled her body close and slowly licked my way to her clit. She was already wet and I could feel the bulge in my boxers. I let out a groan and started to suck on Solar clit. Solar let out a soft moan and I was not pleased. I sucked harder and shoved three fingers deep inside her dripping pussy. Solar let out this low growl that turned into a high pitch moan. I smirked and kept fingering her faster and faster.

Solar(high pitched moans):Moonbyul... Ahhh...
MB(Still going):What.
Solar(Moams n grips on MB wrist): You win daddy mmm... Please chill daddy please...
MB(Smirks):Aniyo. Take it since you said you wanted me so bad.
Solar(High pitch moans):Is this what what you wanted baby... FUCK... Ahhh... Mmm...
MB:Yes baby. But more.
Solar:M..mm..More???

I took my fingers out and shoved my strap inside of her. Solar scratched my back and let out high pitch moans going to lower moans. I gripped on Solar waist making love marks on her. Solar blushed and moaned a little louder. I started to pound her while gripping on her small waist. Then she started to make love marks on me. I never had any. Now I wanna make her weak, really weak. Solar was making high pitch moans. She was moaning daddy within the moans. It was driving me crazy to the point I managed to nut inisde her and I went faster and deeper. Solar came into the strap but I didn't stop. I kept going as Solar kept moaning scratching up my back making love marks on me. I started to do the same to her and reduce a bit of my speed. Solar was breathing heavily moaning softly saying my name. I went even faster harder and deeper. I lifted up my shirt feeling hot and I felt Solar arms on my abs which made me lean my head back. Solar and I came together. I was breathing hard and so was she. We both took a bath and shower. We laid down and fell asleep. Oh trust me shes weak. Before I fell asleep the time was 5:30am. I smirked and fell asleep with Solar on top of me knocked out.