I can if I want to 2.0 (The end)

Daniel's POV

After Liza and Magda leave, Jane lays down next to me and I pull her closer to my body. I kiss her lips and, as soon as I notice she's not holding back anymore, my hands go to her thighs, noticing she's not wearing her dress anymore. I climb on top of her and she interlocks her fingers in my hair. My lips move to her neck as I pull down her underwear. I take my hand between her legs and use my fingers on her. It's incredible how wet she is when I've barely even touched her.

I collect some of her come in my fingers and take them to my mouth, tasting her. She grabs the hem of my shirt and pulls it over my head, throwing it to the floor. Then she pulls down my boxers and I take off her t-shirt and unclasp her bra, letting both fall on the floor too. Everything is so easy with her, I can't believe she actually came back.

I insert myself inside her really slowly, just as I know she likes it. I do the same movement over and over until I can't control myself any longer. Whenever we have sex, we love to play with each other for a while before doing it but tonight all I want is to be inside of her.

I kiss her lips as I increase the intensity of my movements. Her fingers interlock in my hair and she tugs a little, biting my neck afterwards. I was trying to be gentle but feeling her bite takes me over the edge. I take my hand to her neck and choke her, winning a smile and a moan from her. I turn her head to the side and bite her neck really hard. So hard I know I hurted her but she doesn't complain so I do it again and again. I can see I left a mark and wonder how bad I have wounded her so she doesn't feel the need to ask me to be more gentle anymore.

"Am I hurting you?" I ask but she denies.

"Keep going." She tells me.

"You want me to bite you again?" She has to be in pain. "I've already left several marks."

"I want you to do anything you want tonight." She offers.

"Can I come inside of you?" I have to try.

"You can." She smiles and kisses me.

I did not see that coming. She never lets me unless I wear a condom, that's why I always come in her mouth.

"Are you sure? What about..."

"Don't worry about that. I want this." She assures me.

I know she means it but I can't do that to her so I get up to grab a condom. I put it on and go back to bed. She opens her legs for me instantly and I insert myself inside of her again. I kiss her lips before licking the marks I made. I hear her moan loudly as I move myself in and out of her. I use my hand to choke her again but keep kissing her lips as I do so. She pulls my hair and scratches my back. Fuck, I'm so close.

"Daniel... Come for me..." She moans in my mouth.

Hearing her moan my name takes me over the edge. I come inside her as we kiss.

"That was incredible..." I admit.

"For me too." She smiles while I lay next to her.

"Did you come?" She denies and I don't think I've ever made her come.

"I can use my fingers or tongue on you if you'd like." I offer.

"It's okay, I know you don't like that. Don't worry about it, I'm good." I know she doesn't mean that but she knows me too well when it comes to this and I'm too selfish to deny it so I just nod and pull her closer to me.

She lays her head on my chest and hugs my body. We stay in bed in silence for hours, just hugging each other

"Why did you came back when all I do is hurt you?" I ask her and feel her freeze next to me.

"Can we just stay like this for a while?" She asks.

I kiss her forehead in response and hold her even tighter. I shouldn't have asked anything, it was going so well. Why did I have to ruin it? Now she's cold and distant...

"Please don't be distant..." I beg as I hold her face in my hands and kiss both of her cheeks, her forehead, her nose, and finally her lips.

She looks me in the eyes and there it is, her warmth. She caresses my face with her fingers and then kisses me. I lay my head on her chest and hug her body against mine. I'm surprised when she hugs me back.

I don't know how much time passes before I feel Jane slowly get out from underneath me. She gets up and puts her clothes on, then sits on the bed and looks at me. She thinks I'm asleep, maybe I should tell her I'm not. I'm about to open my eyes when I hear her start talking.

"I don't know why I keep coming back. I know that I shouldn't but I always do. It's true, you have hurt me more times than I can count. But not once have you led me on. You were always upfront with me about what you wanted out of this so I don't really blame you for hurting me. I blame myself for letting you. Because I have heard you say so many things inside these walls, and I always know when you mean what you say and when you don't. Yet I still chose to believe the things you don't. And that's on me, not you."

Jane caresses my face and then kisses my lips softly one last time before standing up. She walks towards the door and stops in front of the mirror next to it. She takes her hand to the marks on her neck and traces them with her fingers. Then she pulls herself together and goes for the door. She takes a deep breath before unlocking it and stepping out, closing it behind her.

I know she was saying goodbye and I can't blame her. I knew I could have her tonight if I wanted to but after everything I did to her, I need to leave her alone for good. I'm really happy because this was an incredible last time. I can tell she felt the same. And being with her has been amazing but I'll never so much as try to kiss her again. It's over, I can't hurt her anymore. I won't.