Chapter 6

Freya groaned slightly when she received a text from her father asking for her to meet him in Central Park

She was confused as to why he wanted to meet her there and not back home but she made her way towards the park anyway.

She spotted Tony and Pepper stood not too far away, well Pepper was stood still, Tony was pacing back and forth as he waited for his daughter to arrive.

Pepper nudged Tony when she noticed Freya coming their way. Tony stopped his pacing and stalked towards his daughter and pulling her into a hug.

Freya stood there with her arms by her side, confused as to why he was hugging her so tight. She moved her arms to wrap them around his waist and looked over his shoulder towards Pepper who just nodded her head.

Freya finally pulled away from the hug and stared at her father "What was the hug for?"

Tony looked at Pepper over his shoulder briefly "I was worried when you didn't come home last night" Freya shot him a look knowing it wasn't that "You knew I was with Peter last night, so what's really wrong?"

Tony sighed and sat down on the bench beside them "I got your results from Wakanda" Freya crossed her arms and glared at him "Do you know anything about privacy?"

Tony glared back at her "You told me your results came back fine"

Freya threw her head back and sighed to herself, knowing this wasn't going away any time soon "That's because they did"

"Then why did the second result show massive brain activity" Freya looked at him confused "What second result?"

Tony knew then by the look on her face she wasn't aware of the second testing "Shuri tested you after one of your nightmares"

Freya shook her head and sat down beside him "I don't remember that"

Freya clenched her fists "Why would she keep that from me?" Tony noticed her getting angry and gently grabbed her hands making her unclench them "Maybe she wanted to be sure"

Freya glanced up at him with tears in her eyes "Sure about what?"

Freya's eyes widened in realisation "I'm not going crazy am I?"

Tony shook his head sadly "I'm afraid you're not"

Freya couldn't help it but once one tear fell it was impossible to stop them. Tony frowned watching his daughter break and didn't hesitate to pull her into a hug. Freya sobbed into his chest as she wrapped her arms tightly around him "I can't go through it again"

Tony kissed the top of her head and rested his cheek on it "You're not going through it alone"

Pepper sat down on the other side of Freya and rested her hand on her shoulder. She wasn't there the first time they went through it but she was going to be by their side.

Freya felt an uneasiness feeling wash over her and she pulled away from Tony, grabbing the side of her head as she gasped in pain.

Tony eyes widened watching her hold her head "What is it?"

Freya looked up at him confused "I don't know I just had a feeling something bad is about to happen"

She was proven correct when she felt an unknown presence behind them.

"Tony Stark" Tony whipped around seeing some guy standing a few feet away "Who's asking?"

Freya stood up and examined the guy, recognising him from somewhere "You're Steven Strange"

Tony glanced at his daughter "You know this guy?" Freya shook her head as she crossed her arms "Just heard of him"

Steven Strange glared at her "And I've heard of you, Freya Stark" This caused Freya's eyes to widen "Word spreads fast about people like you"

Tony immediately got defensive and stood in front of his daughter "If you're here to harm her in any way I swear to god-"

Dr Strange rolled his eyes "I'm not here to do any harm, to you or your daughter"

Freya glared at him "Then why are you here?"

Dr Strange glanced between the two Stark's "The fate of the universe is at stake and we are going to need all the help we can get"

Tony looked at him confused "We?"

Dr Strange moved to the side to let Bruce through. Freya's eyes widened slightly at the terrified look on his face as he pulled Tony into a hug.

Tony pulled away and cleared his throat "Freya you go back home with Pepper while I go with the Wizard"

Freya went to protest but Dr Strange beat her to it "I'm afraid she needs to come too"

Tony scoffed "I don't care what you say, she's not getting involved"

Dr Strange stepped closer "Maybe you should let her decide for herself"

Freya stepped in between the two of them and looked over her shoulder at her father "I'm going" Tony sighed knowing that no matter what he said she'd stay and help and that was what scared him the most.