2

Walking down the streets to make it too the nearest bus stop you could see the tore down raggedy houses and apartments complexes. On the corner there were crackheads and prostitutes outside everywhere.

I never really came outside unless I was going somewhere or going to the red where I sometimes do a little boxing to keep my head on straight. Making it to the bus stop I sat down waiting on the bus to arrive. Looking down on my phone I got a text from Shay.

Shay: Can you come to the mall at 7? I'll come pick you up.
Me: I have Andre with me if that's cool then yea I'll come.
Shay: Can you leave him at home? He cries too much.
Me: I can't my mom is out again.
Shay:Ugh okay whatever be there at 7.

I decided not to reply ending the conversation. She never wanted me to bring him around she said it was a bad look on me and he wasn't even my child. I honestly didn't care nobody knew me anyways but if they did I was some lame who stayed in the hood.

I thank God that I could work at the rec for some extra money by cleaning up around there from time to time it wasn't much but it was something. Being knocked out my thoughts the bus arrived and we hopped on.

Getting off the bus at the corner I happened to spot Alexis. Alexis is one of the biggest whores around here she also attends school with us. She has a silver spoon and has everything a girl could want but she decides to act wild just so she could get attention even though she was already pretty I don't know what made her act like that. I guess you have to put up some type of image to get what you want. Walking pass her I held my head down not wanting to be seen. Before I could get pass all I heard was, "If it isn't little miss goodie goodie." I kept walking to avoid a conflict plus I had Andre with me. " Bitch I know you hear me talking to your bum ass," she said as she pushed me making me fall over on the sidewalk. "Alexis can you please leave me alone I have somewhere to be." "I don't care fuck you and that ugly ass baby," she said as she walked up on me.

Before you knew Alexis slung me on the curve dragging me through puddles of water and stomping me out. I didn't do anything but cry and scream "leave me alone please stop." I watched Andre in his stroller crying his heart out luckily she was being stopped by some dude that I never seen in my life. "No let me get the bitch scary ass hoe ain't on shit," Alexis screamed.

I quickly got up running over the Andre picking him up making sure he is okay. I really didn't care about myself at the moment I wanted to make sure he was okay. I know you guys are wondering why Alexis don't like me it's because In the 7th grade a rumor got around saying that her boyfriend at the time slept with me. It was a complete lie because I'm virgin and who thinks about dick in the 7th grade. I know her pussy looks like chitterlings before you cook them probably even smell like it.

Before I walked away the same guy that got her off of me stopped me. "Say lil mama you straight?" He asked while pulling on my arm. Once I turned around I seen a brownskin handsome guy I never seen before. He had golds in mouth he stood about 5'9 and looked so good and was dressed neatly. "I'm okay," I replied before walking off. "Aight take it easy he said as he walked away." I turned around to see him one more time before leaving and I seen him standing by his car talking to Alexis and looking towards me. I said too myself they must be together.

I was about 3 blocks from Alexis house the bus didn't go into the neighborhood because who expects for someone wealthy like these folks to catch a bus when they had cars.

Finally making it too Hannah's house I rung the door bell waiting for the door to open just to see Hannah's mom. " Hi Mrs.Gamble nice to see you again." "Hello Maylin oh my dear what happened to you come on in sit down so I can get you stitched up." Hannah cape running down stairs when she heard her mom. "Oh my gosh what happened May," she asked while gathering the emergency kit. " Alexis jumped on me that's all don't make a big deal out of it I'm fine." "No you need to see a doctor", Hannah said. I ignored her and waited till her mom was finish. We went up stairs and put on some Netflix and hung out like always.