16

POOH(POV)

A nigga really been on top with the rappin shit for a while now. That's big for a nigga that's from Chicago. With the help of me supper system a nigga got by and made it to the top. My family helped me get here by motivating me to keep grindin especially for my blessing Ky. When I first seen her when she was born I knew she mine no doubt but I still got a test done just to be fasho. I love my babygirl so much but hate the person she came from. I ain't gone lie I ain't know whether to be happy or sad that Shay died. I mean she is the mother of child but the way she was still pickin with May ain't sit right me. She was yo typical babymama bitter.

Here I am with a lil one on the way I hope this is a boy. I can't deal with another girl right now the way Ky set up imma be killin niggas left to right.

May has been a big help since I had her full time. She helps and Ky ain't hers that's what I love about her no matter what she down to ride 100 percent. Every relationship has it's ups and downs but we making it. Every since she been pregnant she been insecure and trippen a lot on a nigga. I only fucked up one time and a nigga was drunk but she don't know about it. I paid the broad 50 thousand to keep quiet. I couldn't afford to lose my girl off a simple mistake but damn at times a nigga do feel guilty.

I pulled up to the house parked by car in the garage and headed inside. I could smell food being cooked as soon as I hit the inside of the house.

"Daddyyyy," Ky yelled as she ran towards me.

"Hey babygirl," I said as I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Ouuuu daddy lets watch Fwozen and I can put on my princess outfit,"she said as she ran upstairs.

Walking into the kitchen May didn't acknowledge me and it had me mad.

"Come on bae I know you ain't trippen about earlier I told you it was just a celebration."

"I'm not Pooh I understand that. What's really bothering me is that I'm feeling insecure right now about everything. My body, sex and everything is a big deal to me now since I been pregnant and I can't even please you right with me being this big. That might drive you out to go cheat because I'm not doing my part right," May said.

"Na ma it's nothing like that. I would never cheat on you. You carrying my seed. I know how it is with the sex and mood changes you having. Ain't nothin wrong with the sex it's still good. I'm the one who got you knocked up so even if it was bad I'll have to deal with it. Don't stress yo self about that I got us," I said as I started kissing her.

We got into the moment because here May was sitting on our kitchen counter legs propped up with me massaging her pussy. I continued to rub against it as she moaned in my ear. I bent down and moved her panties to the side and sucked on her clit making her legs shake. She pushed my head down as I continued to eat her out.

"Oh my gosh baby I'm about to cum,"she said as I continued.

"Oh Pooh baby please."

Before she could finish we heard Ky coming back down stairs and instantly stopped and got ourselves back on track.

"I readyyy mommy and daddy fwozen is right here in my hand," she said showing the Cd.

I took her in the living room and made a fort on the floor with pillows while May finished the rotel dip and hot wings. 15 minutes later May came out he kitchen with both of ours plates in her hand. She made sure to put ranch on Ky's plate so the wings wouldn't be to hot for her. She went back in the kitchen got her plate and joined us in the Fort to watch Frozen for the 50th time.

Looking away from the tv Ky was sleep with a wing in her. I couldn't help but to laugh at her this lil girl some else I thought to myself. Looking over at may she was sleep too. I picked Ky up and took her upstairs to her room and placed in bed making sure to turn her night light on.