32

Btw this is Jackie.

ENJOY!!

POOH(POV)

I sat there in disbelief. A nigga did not want to believe that Jiffy was May's mom nor did a nigga want to believe that was she pregnant. I strolled myself to the door to pick up the ultrasound and she was indeed pregnant I just hoped that it wasn't my baby.

"Pooh you are disgusting. This ain't my place to say nun but just know my girl done with you and I will make sure that she is. Oh and by the way you was fucking a damn crackhead,"Hannah said before trying to run off to find May.

"What the fuck nigga? You trippen around this bitch you gone cheat on my daughter in jail with her mama while she out here stressing tryna find her child,"Damion said. "You lucky you in that wheel chair my nigga."

"Don't do that shit. You the same man that ain't have the balls to tell her that you was her daddy my nigga."

"I had a reason to why I ain't tell her shit. You ain't have no reason to fuck her mama and get her pregnant."

"Man fuck this shit,"I said as I sat there.

"Well I guess this is our cue to go,"Miracle said. "It was nice netting everyone."

"I wish you could stay longer but I understand this is just too much right now. Let's meet up at the spa tomorrow,"Jas told Miracle.

"Okay we can definitely do that,"Miracle said giving Jas a hug.

"Bye Jas it was nice meeting you,"Honesty said giving her a hug.

"It was nice meeting you too,"Has said returning the hug before they walked out the door.

I sat there with all types of shit on my mind. May left a nigga and Toosii was out looking for her when I was suppose to been doing that but I can't. I didn't mean to cheat on May especially not with her moms. I mean what nigga would turn down pussy while they're in jail? Not one nigga would.

"Jas can you bring the babies in the guest room with me?"I asked her.

"Sure I'll be right there in a few minutes,"she said as I went into the room.

DAMION(POV)

I can't believe this shit happened man at the wrong time. I tried to tell May about it before this happened but damn I fucked up bad.

"Baby how you feeling?,"Jas asked me.

"I'm good man. I can't blame for her being mad she got every right too be. I should've told her man I really should've the first day but I couldn't."

"Why you couldn't? You never really told me why,"Jas said.

"Before her mama got on drugs and shit we went through the courts to get custody. I didn't win though because of my background but Jackie still allowed me too see them only if I gave her 2,000 a month. I paid her every month on time just to see my girls,but something started happening with Jackie. I noticed she was acting different just to find out that she was doing drugs. I stopped paying her and she got mad. I went to try to take my girls but she told me that she would turn me in if I tried. That's when she offered to give me one of them if I paid her 10,000 and I got her sister Kaylin. Once I did that I felt sorry that I couldn't get May she gave me Kay and said May was staying with her. A few weeks later I got drug busted and they tried to send Kay back with Jackie but she told them to take her to my moms in New York. I went back and forth seeing Kay but all that stopped when Jackie found out and threatened to turn me in again. She still let my mom see May whenever she visited just didn't let me,"I said as I started crying.