19

POOH(POV)

It was now 12 o'clock and we was headed towards the strip club. It was me Aj and Dee riding in my Tesla. I had to bring out that bitch for tonight. When we arrived valet parked my car and we got out. I had bitches screaming my name as soon as they seen me but a nigga didn't pay them no mind. I skipped the line and went inside and headed towards my section since they heard I was coming out tonight.

About 30 minutes in my section was lit bitches was throwing ass everywhere. I happened to look up and see Toosii walking in with Dre and some other nigga. Which is crazy his dumb ass befriended that nigga shaking my head. I now had my guard up cause if this nigga wanted war then let's get this shit started.

Making my way out my section onto the stage to perform since they asked a nigga last minute too and they paid a nigga 20,000 just to perform one song.

*song in mm*

"Bitch we not from 63rddddd!!!!!" The crowd screamed as I looked right at Toosii while saying it. I really ain't take this nigga serious I was just fuckin with him.

Walking from off stage this nigga came towards me bumpin me in the process.

"Aye son watch out," I said as I pulled in my pants.

"What the fuck you gone do? A nigga been tryna get at you since I been here fuck you mean,"he said.

I wasn't even tryna do all that talking I instantly punched him in shit making the whole crowd scatter. Next thing I know both of our sides was fighting. I couldn't think straight only thing I seen was red and grabbed my gun aiming it Toosii and all of the sudden I pulled the trigger.

Aj and Dee pulled me out the club and hurried to get to the car. I couldn't even think straight all I was thinking about was my kids and how I did this shit in public like this. A nigga done crashed out bad all behind this fuck nigga.

Making it back to the crib with Aj and Dee behind me I got rid of my gun and hopped in the shower. I'm glad that Hannah had Ky for tonight because this shit is crazy. I knew I should've stayed my ass at home or been at the hospital with my kids. Aj and Dee called an Uber to get back to the crib so I was here by myself. A nigga couldn't think straight for shit so I laid down in bed hoping that this shit would blow over overnight.

TOOSII(POV)

I was currently on the way to the strip club with Dre and my other homeboy. We was city rollin tonight tryna find some to get into.

"Man this shit finna be lit on a Saturday night,"Dre said rollin up a blunt.

"Man who you telling I rid to throw some ones at the stanky bitches you know that's all they good for," I said making them laugh.

"Man hell yeah make take me one home and let em suck me up a nigga ain't had no pussy in one day this shit crazy,"Dre said.

As we pulled up to the club we got out and valet parked my car. We skipped the line and went inside to head to my section to get started. Walking in I checked my surrounding and just to be cautious and spotted Pooh in his section getting a lap dance. I went bout my business and ordered a bottle and called some strippers over to keep us entertained. After about 30 mins the attention was on the stage and I seen Pooh walking over to perform.

Once this nigga got to the end of his song he made I contact with me saying "Bitch we not from 63rdddd". This nigga was throwing slangs like a bitch but I was ready for whatever this nigga had up. When he walked off stage I walked over by his section to approach the nigga bumping him in the process.

"Aye son watch out," he said as he pulled up his pants.

"What the fuck you gone do? A nigga been tryna get at you since I been here fuck you mean," I said as I stood there.