34

MAY(POV)

I woke up to a crying Dayshon at 8 o'clock in the morning. I got up a went over to see that she was wet and plus she shitted on herself. I grabbed her out of her bassinet and took her clothes off. I took off the nasty diaper and wiped her up as I laid her on the bed to go run water so I could bath her and her sisters.

After I bath all of them I fed them a bottle and they was back sleep for now. Ky stayed with Hannah so I was here with the triplets only.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand to see that my dad was calling and I answered the phone.

"Hello,"I said as I went into the kitchen to fix a bowl of frosted Rice Krispie cereal.

"Hey babygirl What you doing?"

"Oh nothing fixing a bowl of cereal. What you got up old man,"I said as I laughed.

"Don't do yo old man like that but I'm rolling up but I did call to say that I talked to my moms and she wants us to come out tonight,"he said.

"Tonight!!,"I said as I sat down at the table. "Oh my gosh I don't have anybody to watch the kids I'm not prepared for this."

"May calm down it's just your grandmother and sister. Your sister doesn't know about you but your grandma is happy to see you after all these years. Jas is watching the girls so get ready to leave at 7."

"Okay okay well bye I have a lot to get done now,"I said hanging up the phone.

There was a knock on the door which made me jump. Nobody never came to the door unless it was Jas or Hannah and they always called before coming.

I went to the door and asked who is it and they didn't say anything. I opened the door to this fine handsome man I never seen before. He was so good looking I stared before I could say anything.

 He was so good looking I stared before I could say anything

"Oh my bad ma I thought this was my homie room. I thought he said 544,"he said.

"Oh uh you're fine,"I said as I closed the door slowly.

"Wait ma,"he said making me open the door up a little.

"I usually don't do this but my name Chris. You're one beautiful lady I was wondering if I could get your number as friends but I mean you don't have to,"he said.

"Oh uh right now I don't think it's the right time. Besides you'll just be another disappointment,"I said standing there. "Besides I don't talk to strangers."

"I'm not tryna be strangers anymore ma. Friends that's it."

"Nope not gonna happen,"I said.

"Oh I see you one of those that like to play hard. I like the challenge. If you change your mind I'll be here until tomorrow ma. Nice meeting you beautiful,"he said.