37

3 months later

MAY(POV)

I was currently out shopping with Hannah and Jay for Ky's birthday party. Yes Jay has been in Chicago for months now and we literally can't be separated plus Hannah is always with us so it's like a triangle with us.

"Girl what's going on with you and Chris?" Hannah asked as we walked into the Jojo Siwa store.

"Girl I don't know. He asked me to come and visit Atlanta but I haven't gave him an answer yet."

"And why not? I know you're still not holding out. It's been what... months now? I'm not telling you to rush but don't put your life on hold because of what one man did,"Jay said.

"Exactly I been tryna tell her this for the longest,"Hannah said.

"Wait y'all I will be back,"Hannah said as she walked away to answer the phone.

"What was that about,"Jay asked.

"Girl I don't know her ass been acting weird lately but imma find out what it is soon,"I said as I looked through the Jojo Siwa items.

"Well look sis. You know our birthday is coming up and I never been to Atlanta I think we should go,"Jay said picking up items for Ky.

"I don't know. I didn't wanna say nothing but I been having this weird feeling like someone has been watching me lately. Maybe it's just me I don't know to be honest."

"Why haven't you said anything about it. It could be serious."

"I don't know Jay maybe I'm over exaggerating. But okay looks like we are going to the A,"I said as we hugged.

"Bitch it's gone be lit as hell I can't wait."

"Girl our first birthday together it better be lit. We definitely gone go out with a bang,"I said walking to the register to pay for the items I picked up.

After we walked out the store. I seen Hannah sitting on the bench on FaceTime with someone and when she seen us hung up.

"You okay?"I asked her.

"Yes girl that was just Hannah. Her and Ky over there running Jas crazy that's all,"she said laughing.

"Well bitch we going to the A for our birthday so get ready to turn the fuck up,"I said.

"Ohhhhh okay you know I can't turn down a party,"Hannah said smiling.

"Let's go we got two months I gotta get me a bomb ass outfit,"Jay said.

"Girl you. Me too I gotta cut up. I haven't had any fun in a while like real life fun so it's a must,"I said walking out the store.

I picked up my phone out of my purse to see that I had a text from Chris saying how he wanted to see me and take me around Atlanta. Even though I only knew him for a short period of time we are vibing ok. I haven't let my feelings about Pooh take over and honestly I can say that I'm over him. My dumb days are completely over. I've healed and that's all that matters now.

I was walking until someone accidentally walked into me causing me to drop my phone and purse.

"Damn excuse you,"I said to a lady.

"You're excused,"she said as she got up.

"Bitch I'll beat yo ass,"Jay said as she put her hair into a ponytail.

"Ohhh it's two of y'all. I think imma be leaving now,"she said before walking away.

"Girl these Chicago bitches rude. Imma show they ass how we do it in New York. They call us the big apple but that A in apple stand for ass whooping period,"Jay said.