CHAPTER 5---> EXPECTED SURPRISE

IRINA’S POV.

“I’m pregnant…??” I asked in surprise.

“ yes or would you rather I say we, yes Irina we are pregnant”

I was pregnant but Tyler saying ‘we are pregnant’ that only  happened between a couple in a relationship.  Tyler and I were nothing close to it.

”why we, Tyler” I said

“Because, I want to be the baby’s father ,I might not be his real dad  but I’ll be a good one,  I promise, I know we just started getting along but we are to be married one day and we have to try to make this work.

“No, Tyler you  don’t have to”

“Irina, I know we don’t love each other that way, but he/she is going to need a home ,a complete home with love, respect, care and everything  and I hope to give the baby that, you’re not alone

“Do you think I’ll be a good mum”

“You’ll be the best mum a child could have” he said laughing a little.

“So do I have your permission to be the father? ! “

I was silent , I didn’t know  what reply to give. Tyler and I never really got along before and although this child  will legally become Tyler’s after our marriage I still wasn’t  sure.

Wouldn’t that be taking advantage ?

“Irina” Tyler snapped

“Oh – uhmm , could you allow me think over it”

“Sure, you have all the time in the world” he said as he kissed my fingers

Tyler had really given me the courage about the baby, I still had doubts  though but I’m glad I wasn’t alone.

We talked some more about baby things and he really lifted my spirits

 I was getting better, I could feel it now I couldn’t kill myself. I already loved this baby and I really hoped I was  going to be a good mother.

I watched as Tyler fell asleep on his chair. Poor guy, must have lost sleep for the past week.

He was so cute sleeping.He was my first friend in LA before the girls but for some reason, we had a falling out.

The arranged marriage made things worse between us. The whole idea came from my mum, it was kind of a way to keep both family businesses after the merger.

I guessed the sedatives given to me were  kicking in as I felt weak and dizzy and soon fell asleep.

Finally, I was discharged from that hell-hole.

Life had meaning to me, now, because I loved this baby more than anything.

Tyler came for me and took me home.

As I got home, I received an anonymous text.

You were extremely wonderful that night. I hope you liked it and I also hope to do it some other time.

It was my rapist, what did I do to deserve this?

I immediately dialed Tyler’s number and he promised nothing would happen to me.

He also asked if I wanted to move in with him, which I accepted.

I cared about him a lot.

I soon slept off, which is something I had been doing more often.

Waking up hours later, I received a call.

It was zoey. I was still angry at her and Ashley.

Zoey-irina how are you?

Irina- how am I, how am I, you bitches left me at a party, with drunk people I didn’t know over a week ago.

Zoey-it’s really not like that, ash told me you said we could go, that you’d catch a ride in the morning.

Irina – I never said such to Ash.

Zoey – well that’s what she told me.

Irina – sorry for yelling at you.

Zoey – whatever the reason I called ,irina, there’s a problem.

Irina – yeah, what happened?

Zoey – promise me you won’t do anything stupid.

Irina- just tell me.

Zoey – there’s a rape video of you going viral. Everyone knows you were raped irina. It’s all over the internet.

She said as I immediately dropped the call.