CHAPTER 8---> FALLING FOR SONGS

I stood still, not believing what i saw. i was speechless.

my scream had announced my presence as they started trying to cover up for their actions.

"Irina what are you doing her?" Tyler uttered as i still couldn't bring the words to form in my mouth.

"babe, i'm leaving now. i see you've got unfinished business, see ya later." the brunette bimbo i called a best friend said.

how could she be so heartless? with everything that had happened to me . she knew everything that was happening between Tyler and i .

"Zoey?"

"Irina its so nice to see you....how are you doing?" she dared toi reply.

"how am i doing? how am i doing ? you bitch....i'm doing bad, i just caught you in a heated make out session with MY fiancee and you ask how i'm doing" i snapped.

Silence.

" I've told you everything about him and i. i even called you yesterday to tell you about my problems. why? because you are or wait you're supposed to be my best friend, but this is what you do to help?

More silence.

"You owe me an explanation, Zoey....talk now!" i yelled.

" i don't owe you any damned explanation you slut." she insulted.

i could have strangled her right there and then, but i wasn't a murderer and definitely didn't want to become one at this point of my life.

" I'm engaged to him, you know that" i whined looking at Tyler who had stayed quiet all this while.

" shut the fuck up Irina. the whole world doesn't revolve around you, you know. not only you deserves a great guy like Tyler." she stated.

damn these pregnancy hormones as i was already tearing up with my face smeared with mascara.

"Well newsflash, hunnay, you're not. what you don't give, he comes to take and from who? ME!!" she cooed like a little girl spreading her arms wide and jumping a little.

" if i were you, i won't get my opes up about that farce of a marriage you plan. he's definitely tired of you and especially your bastard child." with that i slapped her hard before clutching my stomach and yelling out in pain as i felt a heavy ache in my tummy.

"My baby!" i yelled falling to the ground with Tyler rushing to my side.

"Just stop trying to get attention and get the hell out of my life you bitch." she sneered and left as i watched in silence and pain.

"I-Irina, are you okay?" he asked trying to touch me.

"don't even dare?" i protested as i got up in more pain than ever.

"it's not what you think, lemme explain." he said.

" i totally get it. i understand. that's why you've been so distant lately. is that what you told her, that my child is a bastard?" i asked with a fake smile, not waiting for his response turning to leave.

he tried grabbing me but i pushed him off then turned.

" I was angry, nothing of what i said was true. i said it in the heat of the moment, Irina. i sincerely didn't mean a word." he defended.

" i trusted you,, i'm not so helpless you know. i can and will myself and this baby. i always have and i still can."

" i was confused, i'm sorry."

" Maybe you just need time to think it through. i never begged for you to do all you did. i thought you were different." i breathed heavily.

"i can't believe i was fallig for you." i spoke in barely a whisper.

" i came here to apologize and make things better betwee us,,,, but i was worng, nothing will ever be good between us , not now and not even when i'm your wife."

"IF i ever would be" i concluded and left.

walking to my car and getting in my tears fell freely.

"i love you, i always  will" i whispered to my growing belly.

still shaking, i decided i copuldn't drive. igot out of the car and started walking, deep dow hoping i could also walk away from my troubles.

Wandering and lost in thoughts. i came to a stop.

i couldn't recognize this place. i was lost.

all i could see was water, lots of it. the same went for the sand.

i realized i was on the beach. Oh, how i loved the beach. it was the most beautiful and serene place.

Taking off my flats, i walked on the hot sand towards the cool water.the wind was ecstatic and i felt myself relaxing. it was the best felling at the moment.

 Then i heard music, not rock music, it was soft and appealing.

I felt my heart skip a beat as i followed the sound.

getting closer, i listened to the lyrics of this song sang by an angelic voice.

how come everything turns out

you'd even be in more doubt

i feel like i'm upside down

everything i do, making me more confused.

it could be easy,

if all i had to was me

i'm mixed up.

somebodyhelp me.

felt my self blushing to this rear faced angel. the song described my life perfectly.

I hadn't realized i was staring until he turned and asked.

"uhmm, who are you?" he asked a bit too rudely.

" oh, i-i'm sorry. i-i y-you have an amazing voice and i couldn't help but notice" i stammered then recovered.

" Gee, thanks" he said swiftly yet harshly.

"i'm sorry for intruding" i reluctantly apologized and turned.

"look i'm sorry for being rude, i'm just not in a good mood." he said in a calmer voice.

" its okay, everyone has their own prblems, so its normal to be harsh sometimes."i replied.

His eyes looked awfully familiar and he looked at me in a way i couldn't understand.

This was going to be one hell of an introduction.

I thought in a good way.

"