CHAPTER 9--->CHANGE...

“Irina Del Castillo” I held out my hand as if on cue, at the mention of my name is face hardened. He turned quickly and walked away.

What was all that about?

Perharps it was the mood swings again.

After about 30 minutes of watching the water and thinking, I decided to leave.

I didn’t want to go to Tyler’s house so I had to go home as it was getting dark. i called a cab as I remembered I left my car at the company and waited 10 minutes again.

Finally, I got home, paid the driver and got into my ridiculously huge mansion. I always hated the way it looked, filled with expensive things but no love and unity. Only God knows the wrath I was going to face with mother.

I greeted the maids who replied with a worried and sad look, I guessed they found out about the video or worse watched it. I greeted back with a fake smile and walked straight to my room falling asleep  immediately.

I woke up with a banging headache, dizziness and my stomach was growling. I suddenly realized I hadn’t eaten for over 24 hours.

Quickly getting out of bed, I went downstairs to the kitchen, got out the pancake mix and tried not to make a noise to avoid waking anyone up and started to make some.

I ate so much pancakes I lost.

“yum” I moaned in delight.

 Done eating I saw my mum walk into the kitchen looking at me with disgust.

“what are you doing here?”” I thought you were sleeping at your husband’shouse.” She said mockingly with more hatred than ever before in her eyes.

“ last I checked, this is my dad’s house” I said walking over to the dishwasher.

“wooow, the raped girl has suddenly grown wings.”

“ excuse me mom” I spoke walking towards the exit.

“ come back here Irina Milady Del Castillo” she ordered.

I turned around and folded my arms.

“what?” I replied rudely.

“ you are such a disgrace to this family and womanhood at large.”

“ mom, why do you hate me so much. I am your daughter.”

“shut up you bitch, don’t ever call me that.” She retorted and slapped me making me fall to the ground in utter pain.

I knew there and then that something changed within me.

For the worse.