CHAPTER 20---> TOGETHER AT LAST?

CHAPTER 20

Arriving at the hospital where Jase was, I walked over to find Isabella  with Tyler.

I rushed over and hugged her as she told me he was stable and awake.

Asking Tyler to take her home as she was drained, I went into Jase’s room.

He laid there looking up, not noticing I had entered.

“Jase?” I called

“Irina…” his voice low and throaty.

“are you feeling better now?” I asked about to speak out about the donor.

“Better. But how’s your dad?” he asked as I went and sat beside him.

“His fine……all thanks to you.” I finally spoke out.

“w-what do you mean?” avoiding my eyes.

“you know what I mean Jase. You donated blood to my dad, now you’re suffering for it”

“what are you saying?”he feigned  ignorance.

“don’t lie to me…..how would you have lost so much blood with no openings.” I argued.

“I don’t know.” Still avoiding my eyes.

“Yes you do. Just answer me. Why did you do it?”

He didn’t reply but his eyes gave him away.

“Why do you act all nice one day and cold the other. You’re so mysterious that sometimes it scares me yet other times it makes me want to draw nearer to you”

Without thinking of the consequences, I leaned in and kissed him for the longest time he didn’t kiss back until he pulled away.

“you don’t have to do this..”

“I do it cos I want to and like it.”

With more confidence, I kissed him again and he kissed back.

The next day, Jase was discharged as I had to go pick him after convincing Isabella to go on her official trip.

He was a bit weak, so I took the liberty of making his favorite, past and meatballs. He ate a lot which gave him strength.

Under an hour, he was moving around and acting normal again, falling deaf to my plea for rest.

So I decided to leave.

“well you’re doing better now, I’d take my leave.” I announced as he got up, walking towards me.

“you can’t leave me alone.” He whined like a little boy whose car toy had been taken causing me to chuckle.

“but you’re doing better” I argued

“Just stay, I know you still have a week off. By the way….you’re a very sexy nurse.”

I felt my cheeks immediately redden at the …..was it a compliment?

“what would we do?”

“uhmm….we could watch something.” He suggested scooting back to the tv and scrolling through various channels.

We ended up watching Twilight, although I had watched it a few times he wanted to watch, so I agreed.

Gradually, I dozed off during the movie.

When I finally opened my eyes, I found my head resting on someone’s hard chest and arms encircled around me.

I looked up to find Jase watching me with a huge smile plastered.

“You look so cute when you sleep…” he carved my face with his fingers as I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I looked towards the television and the movie was over.

I slept all through.

“The movie’s done?” I asked wanting this moment to last as long as possible.

“Yes.”

“Anything else you want to do?”

“I have a couple of things in mind…” a sexy smirk appeared on his face.

“Like….” I played along.

“Starting with this.” He placed a light kiss on my lips.

“And this….” Another on my neck sending jitters everywhere.

“What are you doing?” I asked as his kisses went lower and lower.

“Would you want me to stop?”

No, don’t stop….”

TEEN SURVEY. Please take this survey I'd really appreciate it. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jSQl59yS8NkD5i9kN5dIvZdlrnvcySBe1uUKzOeCi3M/viewform?usp=send_form … please keep taking the surveys i really appreciate it.

P.S: THIS IS A NEW SURVEY!

AND JUST LIKE I PROMISED MORE CHAPPY's TO COME