CHAPTER 21--->RIGHT BY MY SIDE...NOT?

I gently rolled on the bed, my eyes gradually open to find myself under white sheets….naked.

Memories of last night then came in like a flood.

Magical…

All that could describe everything he did to me.

I love him…..i thought as I had said it while he slept peacefully seemingly happy.

The night should never have ended.

Jase wasn’t by my side, causing me to pull the sheets around me,I walked around and checked for him but he was nowhere to be found.

I checked around until I spotted a not on the dinning table.

Had to go to the club, help yourself to breakfast…

Was this what normally happened after a couple slept together…

Were we even a couple?

Wasn’t he supposed to wake me up with a kiss, offering to make breakfast?

Was I that bad he had to leave?

Different thoughts raced in my mind.

I heard the door creak open.

“Jase?” I called receiving no response.

Before I could run into to change, I heard someone call my name.

It was Isabella.

What was I going to do?

“Why are you here?” she asked her tone seeming angry.

How were you supposed to explain to your best friend you just slept with her brother?

“i…uhmmm…” I had no reply just stood there embarrassed.

To my greatest surprise she did what I least expected.

She was laughing….

So hard I also began to laugh nervously.

Once she calmed herself,she spoke up.

“Did you and jase—“

“yes” I cut her off.

“why didn’t you tell me about you two..” she furthered coming near me, giving me a hug.

“I don’t know. I don’t even think there’s an us.”

“But you slept together, it must mean something.”

Distraughtedly, I began crying.

I was feeling too many things at this point, I didn’t know what to do.

She hugged me tighter, cleaning my tears.

“I don’t think he even cares….”

“Irina”she consoled.

“I love him….i actually do, but it scares me he doesn’t feel the same way.”

She handed me a glass of water.

“So where is he now?”

“he said he was going over to the club….well more like wrote.”

“you know what, I won’t just sit here and watch him make the biggest mistake of his life. C’mon go change, we’re going clubbing.” Her tone forcing a laugh out of me.

 We arrived at the club we had come to the other night and it was already 4 o’clock.

The place was slightly packed, as I searched around for jase and so did Isabella.

We went our separate ways, searching for him.

To no avail.

I walked into the VIP section to find another fully packed arena of people drinking and dancing.

This early?

Please let me find him.

I prayed a silent prayer.

My prayer was answered when I saw a guy with the same physiques as Jase.

I walked closer, pushing through the crowds of people on the dance floor.

My mouth opened wide agape, it was jase.

But he wasn’t alone.

He was talking with my ex-bestfriend Zoey and they seemed to be getting along as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Don’t touch him…he’s mine.

I walked closer to them yet they still hadn’t noticed me.

I halted in my steps when she planted a kiss on his lips, but he didn’t refuse her like I expected him to.

It felt like a knife was stuck in my heart and was being twisted.

I turned on my heels when I couldn’t stand to watch their slowly turning into a make out session.

I hid my tears as I told Isabella I was leaving giving a lie about dad.

It hurt so much.

By the time I got out of the club the tears fell freely, without demand.

Why did he do this to me?

I got in my car and stayed there knowing I couldn’t drive at this point.

One thing I did know was that this felt worse than rape….

A/N:  I know…..i know I feel bad too for her.

Don’t forget to vote, comment and fill this survey. THANKS!x

TEEN SURVEY. Please take this survey I'd really appreciate it. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jSQl59yS8NkD5i9kN5dIvZdlrnvcySBe1uUKzOeCi3M/viewform?usp=send_form …