Chapter 23-Confession time.

Chapter 23

Irina's pov.

Dressed to kill.

In this red sleeveless gown that clung to all the right places, matched wth black Louis Vitton

heels.

I took a last look at myself.

"Perfect"

I grabbed my purse and heels, ready for action.

At my desired destination, I got down and pressed the bell. Almost immediately I was greeted by a familiar scent, stature and face.

"Jase..." I spoke breathless.

"Irina" he confused.

"Can I come in?" I asked politely, not even waiting for his response before I pushed passed him into the living room.

"Sure you can" his voice laced with sarcasm.

We stared at each other in not so comfortable silence as my heart was racing having just one thing in mind.

"You look great." He complimented.

"Thanks" my voice rendered breathless again.

Smooth Irina...

I watched him admire me, from my eyes, to lips, down to my neck, everywhere he o]had once possessed and still owned if he agreed.

He bit his bottom lip, sucking on it.

Damn, was I going to pass out.

"W-what are you doing here?" his voice croaked.

"I....uhmm..." Speechless.

I had practiced it a million and one times.

I moved closer to him, my hand landing on his chest, not breaking our gaze.

Trying to mouth some words but I couldn't, I went on my toes and placed a soft kiss on his lips, savoring the moment before breaking away.

"I came here for you." I spoke in a tone I hoped he found wanting.

"me?" he asked surprised.

"yes you" grabbing him again and kissing him like my life depended on it.

Well it actually did, I didn't want to feel like a wanton woman...

And I didn't because his response left me speechless and wanting more.

We broke away breathless.

"That was...intense" catching my breath.

"Very." He returned.

"Jase...I...I don't care if you are with Zoey, all I know is I want to be with you" I confessed.

He instantly let go off me like I was some worm on his body.

He had that cold look that always made me wonder if he was bipolar.

"No" he yelled turning his back.

"I'm here telling you...just, never mind " I began walking to the door.

I turned to find him looking at me and soon we were back to what happened minutes ago.

I felt like a drug to his body, as he kissed me with so much fervor.

But as his grip on me loosened, I knew I could start crying of disapproval.

"No, come here" I tugged at his shirt the least bit embarrassed.

"irina...we shouldn't do this"

Now I was getting angry.

"Why?" I asked harshly.

"Because..." he trailed off.

"What? Can't you see I love you" I blurted out.

"You cant love me?" was his response.

"Why? Because I look like someone you want to forget. Well sorry about that,I'm already deeply in love with you. And it sure as hell wouldn't take a blind man to see you feel the same." I argued getting frustrated.

Taking in a deep breath, I finally spoke.

"Okay, give me one good reason why we can't be together? Zoey?"

He breathed in and out deeply, his eyes turning red. For a second I thought I saw tears.

"Because I raped you..." he blurted.

 "What?"

But I wasn't the one who said that.