CHAPTER 3----> REGRETS...

IRINA’s POV

When I woke up , it was morning and I was half naked on the bed. I tried not to remember what had happened the night before but it was impossible. I didn’t want to cry again as all I felt was pity for myself.

What most guys wanted to take from me that I guarded so much has just been taken from me forcefully in the twinkle of an eye.

Sitting in that room, on the bed made me nauseated. I needed to get out of here.

Were Zoey and Ash still here?

I quickly found my purse and picked my phone, then dialed Zoey’s number.

Voicemail.

I knew I couldn’t try Ash’ own because she had left it at home. I got up and grabbed the bed linen, wrapping it around myself and went in search of zoey and ash.

Surprisingly the house felt empty as I didn’t see anyone in the house and zoey’s car wasn’t parked outside…….they had gone without me?

My day couldn’t get any worse.

How could they leave me?

Those two were not friends at all.

I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t call my parents, my mum would kill Me.

I thought of calling my godmother but then my mom would also find out.

Which left me to the last person….Tyler.

I searched for his phone and hesitated before dialing. On the third ring he picked,

“Tyler, I really need you to come get me” I spoke hastingly.

“ Irina, where are you….what happened?”

“ Just come get me, I’m at…..”

I gave him the address and hung up.

Tyler arrived three hours later.

I was half naked and very embarrassed but also very happy he had come.

“My gawd, irina, what the fuck happened here” he asked looking around.

“Tyler please, just get me out of here, please” I begged.

“y-You you have no clothes”

I didn’t reply…..I couldn’t . I just hugged him tightly.

TYLER’s POV

As she came over and hugged me, I inhaled her feminine scent.

She felt so fragile as she started crying into the collar of my shirt. ”Everything’s going to be alright, Irina” I whisperd as she cried harder.

I had never been this close to her, as we never really got along, although one day we are meant to be married.

I wanted to ask her what happened, but I knew I couldn’t ask….not now.

What could have happened to her…..i really hoped it wasn’t what I was thinking.

“let’s get out of here” she whispered softly. I could hear her sob against me, holding my shirt tightly.

“ please don’t cry again, it’s all gonna be alright” I replied softly. As I carried her bridal style because she looked very pale and weak, I tried grabbing her purse but what I saw was infuriating.

Still staring at the blood stains on the white cotton linen, I heard her call out my name.

“yes lemme just grab your purse” and we exited the venue.

As I walked into a nearby store to get clothes for her, I still couldn’t believe they did that to her if my suspicion was right. She looked so lost, pale, weak and lifeless and I was scared for her.

Going over to the clothing section, I grabbed blue shorts and a red t-shirt….it should do.

Paying and returning to the car, she had started crying again.

“Irina, I think we should go to the hospital” I said and was surprised at her response.

“NO!!” she yelled “I hate hospitals” she added.

I couldn’t stand it anymore, she was here crying in my car,not wanting to open up or even going to the hospital.

I guessed she was raped, I won’t judge her. Infact I’d help her sh should just tell me who did it

I heard her cry louder , I had though aloud, she heard everything I thought.

I hugged her then heard her mumble “ why did they pick me, why did they rape me….Why tyler?”

It confirmed my suspicion, I suddenly felt a surge of anger…..i had always hated it when females were harassed this way , it was worse when it came to her, she was always so innocent and naïve.

She didn’t s deserve this…..not her.

“ its going to be okay” I managed to say.

“they’ll come back to hurt me, won’t they?”

“No they won’t,I wouldn’t allow that, I promise”

She finally stopped crying.

“ I know this isn’t the right time, but its important to know Ri”

I hesitated then finally asked, “d-did he, I mean the rapist, di-did he use…you know….uhmm….protection” I asked hesitantly.

I watched her face, it was blank and expressionless.

Then I could see the tears gathering.

“!NOOOOOOOO--- I didn’t see him……wait, you don’t think…..NO!” she yelled.