CHAPTER 7---> MISTAKES AND MISTRUST.

A/N: Heyy guys, so this chapter is a little bit heated and it took a while to write it. You can always skip the heated scenes starting from the astrick signs(***). Hope you enjoy!!!

TIFFANY’S POV.

 I hated her even more.

 She was a disgrace, a silly mistake.

 I hated her even more than I had hated her father.

 She had brought shame and mockery to my name.

What was I to tell my friends?  That my child was having a bastard child at 19.

Over my dead body will that baby be born.

TYLER’S POV

 Irina had been at the house for a month now, she had been doing pretty well although the rape still traumatized her most nights, there’s still a really huge improvement.

My mom had definitely gone crazy and over the top with the idea of the baby, she had bought most of the baby things.

She was excited about the baby and so was irina.

“Tyler?” I heard irina call waking up from her sleep.

“irina you’re awake!”

“ I had abad dream” she spoke like a child.

“ about the incident?” I asked as she nodded in response.

“ don’t you think you should go for therapy, I mean not just for you but for the baby.” I advised.

“ no I don’t like doctors of any kind”

“but they’ll help you better.”

“ no tyler, I just need to forget!” she rose her voice angrily.

“ okay, whatever you want. Try and go back to sleep okay?” I surrendered.

“ Tyler, before we go, I want to ask a question?”

“ sure anything?”

“ what are we? Yes you are going to be my baby’s father, but us, what relationship do we have or want to have.”

I moved uncomfortably at her question. I had never thought of it.

“I-I don’t know, I have never thought about it” I said sincerely.

“ oh….aren’t you attracted to me one bit Tyler?” she questioned.

Irina was definitely beautiful and had the body any guy could kill for but I was scared of hurting her. I could never forgive myself if I did that.

“ you don’t have to answer if the question’s uncomfortable” she retorted.

I hesitated before holding her hands and crashing her lips on mine, it was the only thing I could think of.

She immediately started kissing me back wrapping an arm around my neck and the other tugging my hair.

***

As the kiss became intense, I left little kisses from her cheeks to her nose down to her neck and back to her earlobes enjoying every moan she made.

Already arousing, we were soon stripping each other’s clothes off ourselves.

Down to nothing, she kissed and sucked on my lower jaw as I moaned in response. I had to take her soon.

Gently caressing her, I moved my hands down to her inner thighs,firstly caressing and kissing her slowly growing baby bump.

Still caressing her whole body and feeling her shiver under me, I proceeded to entrance.

“STOP!” she yelled just before I started.

“are you okay? Did I hurt you?”

“ no its just that I can’t get that incident out of my head” she said.

“ but you were doing so fine”I complained.

“ I’m sorry I did this to you, I really am” she spoke getting up, grabbing her things and walking to the bathroom leaving me to myself.

 Frustrated and angry.

IRINA’S POV.

It had been three days since the Tyler incident and he had grown distant. He didn’t check on me regularly, hardly stayed home and I missed him so much as I had grown so fond of him.

 I couldn’t help but think that I had caused the distance between us. He was my only confidante and now he was gone. I had to talk to him to explain my actions.

I picked my phone to dial his number.

Then a thought came, why not surprise him at the office with his favorite snacks and coffee.

I got dressed in a flowery gown, wore my shoes and hair laid back casually then grabbed my car keys, purse and phone and left.

The drive to the Del Diamante incorporations was a thirty minutes drive.

I stopped at ‘Starbucks’ to get the snacks and a cup of coffee since I couldn’t take.

Arriving at his office, I didn’t meet his secretary, so I just walked into his office without knocking, hoping he was there.

How rude.

 He was there alright but he was definitely too busy.

I let out a loud whimper and could feel the hot tears running down.