Chapter 7

Kimmon ends up sleeping very late, thinking about a certain guy, still a stranger, but he cannot help but to think about him. And he wakes up late too, but then he was planning not report to the office today, leaving everything for today's deal to his assistant, Bas, since there were nothing's major. It was 9.43 am, very rare for him to wake up this late, so he washed up and getting out from his room head to the next room, where Copter should be sleeping. When he found it empty and neatly leave by the occupants, he head downstairs. He heard laughs and barks, so his feet following the sound to be welcome by the cheerful laugh and deep dimples, mesmerizing him, like a statue he was standing there enjoying the beautiful sight before him and the world just stop. He is not lying, the world just stop. This moment doesn't last when the two dogs greet him by pouncing and licking. Well, he misses them too.

Copter only smile when he saw the two dogs, his new friends running to their master and telling him how they miss him. "Hi, guys. I miss you too. Have you all been well?" he heard him say. And the dogs just bark excitedly. Then Copter saw the guy coming near to him while the dogs followed. "Good morning." Greet Kimmon while smiling. "Morning." Says Copter while he cannot look straight to his face for some reason he didn't sure himself. "Have you have breakfast?" Copter shakes his head. "Why? You should just eat, don't have to wait for me. Well, let's have some late breakfast then." The two guys leaving the backyard and heading to the dining room where the maids are waiting. "Where's Bas?" Copter ask, for his intention to make him join them for the breakfast. "He had to be at the company, since I'm not coming in today."

"Ooo..."Well Copter was actually surprised he worked at the company too, but he decided not to show it. Plus, he didn't think he should interfere. He didn't have any right to interfere. They were taking their seat and having a breakfast in silence. Copter only focusing on his meal for he is still afraid of the guy in front of him, thus he failed to notice how Kimmon keep stealing glances at him. Finished breakfast, Kimmon called one of the maids. "Penguin, please serve tea and snacks at gazebo by the lake. Thank you." The maid called Penguin just nod her head while bow down at her master accepting the instructions given. "Copter, let's go to the little garden. You will love it there." Copter just nods his head and heading to the way Kimmon went, following him close behind. Once Kimmon open one of the doors of the mansion, Copter was amazed at how beautiful the garden is with all the flowers around the small lake and a gazebo was built on middle top of it thus creating a very beautiful bridge from each side of the lake.

There were also walkways around the lake that you can take to enjoy the beautiful flowers. The air is refreshing, and Kimmon was right, he really love it here. They took a seat at the gazebo, opposite to each other. "This is beautiful. Really, thank you for giving me this opportunities to see this beautiful views," said Copter while still looking around. "Copter, can you tell me what is your next plan?" the serious tone of Kimmon make Copter turn his head in front, facing Kimmon. But still, he just has the guts to look at him at a glance and then he was looking down at his hand on the table. "I guess I'm going to find job anywhere so I can have a place to stay. But I....."

"What kind of job?" Kimmon's question makes him looking up. "Have you had any work experience before?" Copter shake his head. "Any certificate?" Copter shakes his head again. "Copter, I want you to be honest with me, because I am going to help you. But I want you to be honest with me. Can you do that?" There is no answer from Copter. Actually Copter was still afraid. He was still unsure about the person in front of him and the things he wants him to be honest about. Because he still didn't want to open up to anyone...yet. "Ok, at least be honest for this question. Have you had gone to school?"

Copter looking up at Kimmon, trying to figure out anything he can, but all he can see is this guy is serious right now, and he thinks he should answer him. Not because of afraid, but because the guy in front him was seriously trying to help him. "I was in school, actually private school, until I was 12, so, I don't have any certificate since I don't finish even my primary school." He answers. Kimmon wanted to know why, so he tried asking the little guy. "Can you tell me why you had to stop school?" No response from the said guy, so he knew, he wouldn't open up so easily. "What about your home? Is there any way I can help you get back home to where you are coming from. Anywhere it is, if you say you are going back home, I'll help you." Copter shakes his head again. "I don't have home anymore." He answered with watery eyes and Kimmon knew it his cue to change directions of the conversation.

"Okay then Copter. I have listened to your plan, and I have asked you necessary questions. So I want you to listen to my plan, okay." Copter nods his head, but before Kimmon keeps talking about his so-called plan, Penguin come with another maid serving tea and snacks at the table in front of them. Once the maids leave, Kimmon continued. "I want you to know that I want you to live here. With your current conditions, I don't think letting you go out there is a good thing. The room you are staying right now will be your permanent room." Copter's wide eyed and his mouth slightly open, it supposedly looking very inappropriate, but then again to Kimmon he looks really cute. Really really cute. His shocked face really is cute. Well, before he regained his composure and refused his offer, Kimmon keep on talking. "Do you want to continue your studies? I can help you plan on your studies so that you...."

"No!!" Cut Copter, almost yelling. Then he tried to calm himself down, and continued. "It's very shameful of me, but I would like to accept your offer. I like it here and I love Mike and Star, but please, let me work. I can be one of your maids, or maybe a butler. Please, don't trouble yourself more for me. If you do it more than this, I don't think I can stay." Copter saying while still looking down at his hands. He felt shameful for accepting the offer, for his a nobody to this guy. Kimmon sigh. "Why?" he asked. Copter's quizzical expression making Kimmon sigh before continuing. "Why you can't accept more, Copter. And why would I make you work when this house had enough workers already. Please tell me why at least."

"I've been living my life out of courtesy of someone. I thought they love me just like I do. Well, she was, I don't doubt her love to me. But then her family should be my family too. But when she died, leaving us, everyone just hates my existence. You are trying to do the same thing she did. I don't know why you wanted to do all of this when I'm nobody, and I don't deserve any of this, but still I'm thankful. So, please don't treat me like I'm special. Treat me just like you treat your workers. Please let me work here, I can do anything and I'm good at it. Just don't make me work outside; I really don't know my way." Explained Copter. Without him realizing, he already open up to Kimmon and Kimmon can guess a little what was happening to the little guy, just he cannot imagine the small details of those times.

"What should I do? To me, you are special. That's why I treat you special, Copter. But I will comply with your request this time. Not because I agree with you, but I want you to live here comfortably. So now, you will work for me, but not as maid or a butler. You will be my personal assistant, so you will be with me all the time and you will follow all my instructions. Are we clear?" Said Kimmon in a serious tone. "I'm not sure about the job, but as long as I'm working, I will learnt anything so that I can do a good job. Thank you Mr. Kimmon" once hearing his name, Kimmon smiled. "It's the first you mention my name. Well, I like it but I don't like it either." Copter's quizzical expression up again, confused with that statement. "Well, I've decided. You will call me P'Kim from now on, and only P'Kim at all times, okay."

End of Chapter 7