Not a chapter

Hi All!

I wanted to thank you to every one of you for supporting this book and reading it. I hope this book satisfy your reading hunger. I really really do appreciate all the love, comments and vote you gave me for this book.

I want to apologize for all the grammar and spelling mistakes.

I wanted to introduce to you my new project, I hope you all will be okay with ghostship.

It had KimCop, and GodtCop, a little TaeTee, but the main couple would be GodtCop.

Synopsis

What the meaning of life? Copter was questioning himself the same question every day and it's almost a year when he lost the meaning of his life. how much devastated he was inside, he couldn't end his life just because he felt like it.

Godt was lost. his happiness was snatched away from him in a matter of a day. his life doesn't change that much, but it wasn't the same either. a father he thought was a father wasn't really a father? was he deceives himself all this time? all he wanted was just a life to live, not just a space to breathe.

will Copter get the meaning of his life back? will Godt understand the purpose of his life later on?

p/s: Hope you will like it.

Thank You. Have A nice day every day!