Chapter 44

"Good evening everyone. Thank you for all the supports and the efforts to strengthening the company business over the years, regardless of who was on this position I am now. Now, I am standing before you to ask you to keep up the good work so that the business will run ever smoothly as usual. I will be in every shareholder meeting and getting reports from time to time, otherwise, all the company business will be tended by Vice Director, Mr. Suthee. Thank you."

Once Copter was going down the stage, everyone was standing up while clapping hands. He was shaking his hands with Suthee first and telling him to keep updated him about the company which Suthee was nodding to. And all the way outside, he was shaking hands with all the shareholders, smiling ever so widely.

He remembered the first time he has to come here, his P'Kim was still in the hospital, and he had to attend to be introduced to everyone. He was really trembling, couldn't talk or even walk properly. But Kimmon's words were helping him with every step he took. And now, even though he was still trembling from time to time, he was able to control and stand tall to those judging eyes everywhere, but he never really cared about it, though, thanks to his P'Kim's advice.

It's been more than a year after the incidents that almost killed him and his P'Kim. The cornea on Kimmon's left eyes was badly injured, making it blind fully and his right eyes were giving him a blurry vision that needs special glasses for him to look around, barely. He still waiting for a cornea donor, before he could see normally again. A month after his wounds were healed completely, he undergoes plastic surgery for his face, and on his back, a few months after that. It needs a few plastic surgeries to be able to cover the whole scars on his back.

The Varodom Holding was now handled by Bas completely with the help of the new vice director, Wuttichai, who now was living together with Sunan after they were coming back from the trip. They were still didn't declare the nature of their relationships, but Copter can guess that maybe Sunan needs more time. But he has always contacted the younger brother from time to time. Kimmon and Copter could only be passive shareholders, for Copter wanted to spend time with his P'Kim.

Kimmon wouldn't agree at first when Copter wanted to leave the company business only to Suthee, for he was afraid Copter will not learning anything, but once Copter come back with all the files regarding the company, and all online courses he was taking, only he did understand the commitment Copter was tending to. He wanted to learn things his way by never leave his P'Kim side. Kimmon was smiling to that, for this boy could be unpredictable sometimes.

Tae and Tee return to their routine before Copter coming to their life, making the chapter of their life more interesting yet, nervously. But still, in the end, they were happy for both Copter and Kimmon, even though it will hurt them every time they see Kimmon's condition. Itthipat and Bas were already engaged and were living together at a condo, Itthipat's special surprise for Bas. Suthee was living with Preeda at the mansion, they were currently engaged and will be married once Preeda finishes her studies.

Today is their first month wedding anniversary of Kimmon and Copter, and Copter was in his private helicopter heading to the island, where he was staying with his P'Kim. The wedding was a beautiful and sweet ceremony, with all the close family and friends attending. It was a small gathering at a private island, the place Kimmon had prepared way before everything had happened. So they decide to just keep with the original plan. Kimmon was a little upset that he cannot fully see how cute and handsome Copter was on that day, but he always knew how cute and handsome Copter is.

Copter was smiling through all the way to the islands while looking out of the window. How much his life turn, he felt all was like a dream. The most beautiful thing he ever had was his love for P'Kim and P'Kim's love for him. He was missing the older guy, even though he only been in the mainland for three days, for the shareholders meeting, but he was missing him like crazy. Believe it or not, their first time was on the first night after the wedding. He felt stupid, not knowing anything in those particular things. But his P'Kim was a very tender and very patient man. And that night was one of his unforgettable nights, well, it was been a routine after that. His P'Kim was been a pervert idiots everytime they were alone, despite his conditions, he always knows they were alone when he need to.