Chapter 9

"Hello brother. It's been so hard to see you nowadays. Come have a seat. Who is this?" Tae, a client, but truthfully a friend like a brother to Kimmon greet him once he sees him coming over to his house. Well, it was an invitation, since they couldn't meet for quite sometimes, and Tae loves to cook and he is a good cook. "Let me introduce him. Tae this is Copter, the one I've been telling you about and Copter, this is Tae, a friend like a brother I don't have and also a big client of ours." Copter bow down to Tae then taking the hand that Tae extends for a handshake. "Hi, Copter the hero. Thank you for saving our cute little Preeda." When Tae pull him in a hug, Copter was shocked and Tae can feel his body slightly shiver, so he let go. "Are you ok?" Ask Kimmon to Copter.

"I'm sorry Tae, he doesn't really good with people." Tae wanted to say something but someone had come into the scene. "Then you need someone like me P'Kimmon. Hi, Copter right? I'm Tee, Tae's boyfriend, and P'Kimmon's junior." Tee said while his left hand on Tae's shoulder and extending his right hand to shake Copter's hand, which the latter hesitantly accepted. "Don't be too harsh on him, Tee. He would freak out." Says Kimmon making Copter's red of shy. He wasn't a child, but these people treat him like one. But then, it's his own fault, so he couldn't complain either. Kimmon patting Copter's shoulder, making him turn his head to Kimmon directions. "Copter, it's okay. Tee and Tae are like family, and they would understand your problem, whatever it is. So, you just have to calm down, okay."

Kimmon's reassured voice makes him calm down, magically. He gave a smile and both Tae and Tee giving him a wow expression when they saw his deep dimples. He was happy they like him and somehow doesn't stay away from him because of his weird response to people. The four of them enjoying the dinner, the previous lunch was cancel because of certain crybaby, and Copter really love the food. Kimmon and Tae discussing a lot of things, but most of it about the business, which Tee and Copter doesn't really knew much about it. Once finished, Copter decided to help Tee with the dishes, while chasing the alpha guy out to the poolside, to continue their conversation.

"Thank you Copter." The words of appreciation that coming out suddenly from the Tee's mouth make Copter's frown. "For what?" Tee was brushing the last dish and put it in place while turning his body facing Copter. "For everything you did. I don't know you are aware or not of how much impact your actions are, but you are actually saving two people altogether. I've known P'Kimmon for years. One thing I could say, if he lost Preeda that day, we will lose him too. Everything happens so fast, and both of us couldn't be there for him, because we were on our vacation, in Korea. We tried coming back as fast as we could, but still if it not because of you, it will be too late for us. So, yeah, thank you." Tee hugs Copter while he is crying, and Copter not really sure what to do, in the end, he just pats the back of Tee, trying to calm him down.

"Are you cheating on me, Tee?" The sudden voice of Tae makes Tee and Copter to break the hugs. "Yeah, Copter is cuter than you," replied Tee with straight face making Copter panicked and keep waving his hands in denial. "Keep your couple fights in your room. You were freaking out the boy. Hish." Kimmon come into rescue. Tae and Tee both are laughing and Kimmon keep shaking his head. And Copter, once again is fooled by these two guys. But strangely, he likes this feeling. Was this something you do with your friends? Talking, joking and laughing with each other. Will they consider him their friends too? Was him being greedy, if he says he wanted to be friends with Kimmon's friends too? Will Kimmon let him? Or....

"Copter, please, stop spacing out na. You make me worried. We were talking and laughing, and then you lost. Tell me what should I do to help you na?" Suddenly, once again Copter didn't realize him being spacing out. When he's out from his own world, Kimmon was hugging him, coaxing him to come back. It was really warm, and he kind of like it, but he knows he need to break the hugs now, telling him that he will be okay. He is okay, really. "I'm okay P'Kim. Sorry I was out again, but then I am really okay. Please don't worry much about me P'Kim," hearing Copter calling him P'Kim make his heart melt. It sounded so sweet and he wanted to hear it again and again. Tee and Tae were frowning at first seeing the scene in front of them, of how Kimmon and Copter interact with each other. And what's with the name? Surely, it is exclusively for Copter only, since it is the first time they heard the name.

It's only been the second-night Copter was staying here, yet he felt like home. Kimmon makes him felt like home. He doesn't know how, but then he felt blessed for meeting Kimmon in his life. In those 6 years been mistreated by those he called family; there are times when he felt like running away. There are times when he felt dying is a better option than living. He had nothing. They took away his dreams, his hope, and his strength. But then, he wasn't strong enough. He was weak of the unknown. No matter how they mistreated him, somehow, he still gets to eat, even a little. But been out there without a penny, nowhere to go, no one to turn to, he felt pathetic. He was afraid he will die on the streets like a rat, and no one will care. So, he decided to stay. He was afraid, once he commits suicide, those guys will throw him out on the streets, so he keeps holding out been in the house. But in the end, he was still been thrown out to die on the streets, just like what he is afraid of.

"Copter, I forgot to........" Kimmon barging in the room of Copter just to welcome by tear stricken Copter, crying hard on the bed, still spacing out. He was shocked, and running to Copter and pulling him up and hug him tight while rubbing his hand on the back of Copter up and down, trying to calm him down. Copter felt the hug and he was crying out loud, letting out his feeling that he kept inside. Kimmon can't help the tears which threatening to fall down, because hearing Copter's cry is so heartbreaking. Hearing the loud cry from the upstairs, Bas and a few maids hurry up to Copter's room, worried something had happened. When they seeing the scene, Bas quickly asked them to disperse and tend to their own business, leaving the two guys with their own worlds.

Copter's cried for almost half an hour, and fell asleep in Kimmon's arm, tiredness overtake him. His eyes red and puffy, and Kimmon stay to watch the little guy sleep for a while. His sleeping face was really calm and he sleeps like a baby. The pure and innocent face of his that Kimmon love more significant while asleep. Love? Well, he guess, he had to surrender and admitted, he already falling in love with the small guy the first time he saw him. At first, he thought because he was thankful, so he did everything he can to make sure the guy is okay. But then meeting the guy again, consciously, everything he says and everything he did, he just really cares for the guy. It came from the heart, and then the laugh. The laugh he suppressed all this time unintentionally because life just doesn't have that much for him anymore, except for his sister, but then again, he still cannot laugh. But with Copter, the laugh came naturally. He was shocked himself when he laugh for the first time, and he only talk to the guy on the phone.

The end of Chapter 9