Chapter 29

Kimmon: "Your father seems suspicious with all the questions. And why would he want to keep Copter here? He was up to something. Did you know anything?"

Itthipat: "No. He didn't tell me anything. You know how secretive he was."

Kimmon: "Yeah, I wonder why you can't be like him."

Itthipat: Itthipat was smiling sheepishly. "You knew?"

Kimmon: "Bas can't keep a secret from me much longer. Since the collateral damage was minimized by your dad. Thankfully. And besides, I do knew how you react with your mother. So, it was understandable, unavoidable yet unacceptable next time. Are we clear?!" Itthipat nods, understandably.

Bas was just coming out from the company building when someone block his way. Warunya Chartpong. "What do you want?" Ask Bas with not so nice tone. He even didn't look to that face for he felt like he wanted to spit on that fake powder face in front of him. "Where is Kimmon? I asked the receptionist to see him, and they said he was not in the office. I went to the mansion but they was blocking me from entering and was told Kimmon wasn't there. So, tell me where was he?" Bas didn't want to answer her, so he wanted to walk past her just to be pulled back by that girl making him almost stumble but luckily his reflex was quite good. He yank his hand out from that girl's hold. He wanted to retort to the girl, when another hard voice making an appearance.

Wuttichai: "What are you doing here? How dare you show yourself here?!" It was clearly a yelling.

Wuttichai: "You betrayed P'Kimmon! You cheated on him! You even humiliated him in front of everybody, yet you shameless girl dare to appeared here?" Clearly it was an intended yelling when everybody who was just leaving work gathered around just to watch the scene of the great actor of the year, Wuttichai. Bas just gonna let him be the main actor.

Wuttichai: Wuttichai pointed his finger on her face. "You of all people! How much P'Kimmon trusted you! I was ashamed to even call you a friend! You were the reason why I was ashamed to even face P'Kimmon all this time, when I wasn't even doing anything, and you dare showing yourself up here looking for him! Warunya Chartpong! I'm warning you! If ever I saw you around this office and P'Kimmon's house, I'll make sure to get a court order of you trying to harass him again. So, you better leave him alone!"

From the first question Wuttichai was throwing her, Warunya was trying to left, but was blocked by Wuttichai. When people was gathered around, she knew she was trapped. She knew Wuttichai and the wicked games of him. They were friend, quite close to each other. Kimmon was meeting her through him, in a party at his house. The relationship was sweet, and Kimmon was sweet. She knew she loved him, sincerely.

But when her brother said, Kimmon's father was stealing money from the main company and that his company will be cut all ties from the main company and for sure, they were going to go bankrupt, and she couldn't stay. What about her status? She had her standards, and if that were going to happen, it's useless to stay. She will be dragged down together with him, and that will never going to happen. She didn't want to be related with thieves and her status was much more than that of a bankrupt family. So, she choose wisely for her better future. She even be a witness to make sure his family was proven guilty as thieves. But they lose the lawsuit. But it doesn't matter. His company was going to go bankrupt anyway.

Right after that she was following her new boyfriend to America and being living there since. But a few years after, she heard Varodom Holding survived. At first she thought Kimmon might had sold it to some giant company, or someone would actually revived it but was shocked to the core knowing that none other than Kimmon himself. Since then she keeps comparing her current's boyfriend with Kimmon's, and the comparison keeps piled up day by day until she decided to take Kimmon back. She will make sure to take him back. Kimmon was a loyal person, and she knew how much Kimmon loves her. She was the only steady girlfriend he ever had. Of course he will come back to her.

But right now, most of the spectator was recording all the actions and she knew she needs to get away from here. However, she hate leaving as a loser, so while trying to leave, she walked closely to Wuttichai and whisper, "P'Kimmon will come back to me eventually. You knew he loves me. Veeeery much," then she left, smiling. She felt confident. She wasn't bluffing. Somehow, Wuttichai knew that too. When they were still in relationships, no matter how big mistake she did, Kimmon will always forgave her. This time, she was sure Kimmon will understand her and forgive her too.

Wuttichai was seeing red. That b*tch was challenging him. Well, challenge accepted. Bas was trying to talk to him when he turn around like looking for something or someone. Bas was frowning while watching this weird of a guy, his brother-in-law to be. He was blushing red just to think about it and was recovered fast when he saw Wuttichai was talking to a woman. Moment later, that guy was running to him while smiling. "Sorry P'Bas, I was asking the girl a favor just now." Bas just nods his head. "Why are you here by the way?" Finally he could ask the guy the question he had in his head quite for some time now, from the moment he saw the guy, to be exact.

Wuttichai: "I wanted to see you and to have some talk with you." Well, Bas just couldn't make his frowning left his face.

Bas: "I am going to the hospital. Care to join? Where is your car? We can talk on the way, it's late and P'Kimmon will nag at me. We can come back to get your car later."

Wuttichai: "No, P. I was coming here with taxi."

Bas: "Let's go then."

Once they were settle in the car, Bas was asking the driver straight away. "Did you get it, P?" The driver was turning behind to make a contact while handing a plastic bag to Bas. "Yes, Mr. Bas. Here it is." Bas was smiling while taking the plastic bag. "Thank you, P. Let's go to the hospital now. Make it faster. We were late already." Once the car start moving, he turn to the guy beside him.

Bas: "So, what is it that you want to talk to me?"

Wuttichai: "I wanted to take your picture. Well, remember the rumors P'Krit was talking about? It was actually quite famous and people will talk about it from time to time. The fact that you were cute and beautiful, people just can't let the matter go."

Bas: "What it has to do with my picture then? More importantly, what were you going to do with it?"

Wuttichai: "Just going to post on my page. My follower will love it, P'Bas. Please, agree with me, please."

Bas: "I don't know, Wut. Your brother will not like the idea. Let's discuss with him later, okay?"

Wuttichai: "Oww, P. You both weren't even getting married yet, why would he get to decide for you?"

Bas: "Because he matters to me. At the end of the day, all of this will affect him too. So, I don't want to do something I will regret later. I will never took the risk. Nope. Never if it was about him."

Wuttichai: "Woooo, you've got so smitten with him, P." Bas was smiling, yet he was blushing. He get to admit it, yes, he was smitten by the guy name Itthipat. Damn.

The end of Chapter 29