Chapter 26

It was the next day, at night after dinner when Itthipat decided to make his family gathered for he wanted to say something. There they were, at the living room of Thanit's mansion, 5 people were seen with various reaction. Teerasak Thanit, Itthipat's father was giving away a straight-face, since he was always been a cold guy with cold stare, but can be warm-hearted when facing his patients. Well, that's how Praewa Thanit, Itthipat's mother, fall in love with him. However, for Praewa, she kind of can guess the reason Itthipat ask them to gather today, for yesterday was the strongest and rudest he ever been to her all these years. Well, he did saying sorry after that, so, he was forgiven already, yet, she doesn't like to think where this conversation could lead to. She cannot guess of the other's reaction to this, so she was actually ready to shield her son, even though she couldn't agree with him.

Krit Thanit was the eldest. He was a principle man, but he can be nice if he wanted to, or he could be bad, if he wanted to. But you don't wish to see the bad side of Krit, he can kill you with just his tongue. He was a lawyer, and was very good at it. Itthipat was the second child, a quiet one among the three, and Wuttichai Thanit was the youngest. He was a freelance photographer, a free-spirited young man, who loves to laze around, yet like helping people. He finished study in Business and Finance, but his passion was photograph. He didn't plan to work around this time, but he was always volunteers in charity programmed organized by a foundation their parents a part of. So, Teerasak and Praewa didn't complained much even though he wasn't working.

Itthipat: "Sorry, I had to take your time like this."

Praewa: "It's a good thing to gather as family one of these days, so, thanks to you.

Wuttichai: "Yeah, thanks to you I get to see this scandal loving lawyer of the years with every case he took. He's a popular guy you know."

Krit: "Stop mocking me and my career. And besides, I won all those cases okay. And yes, thanks to you I got to see the most annoying guy I missed."

All eyes were fixed on Teerasak, waiting for his response, for he doesn't initially plan to respond to that, but were force to now with all the gleaming and staring ayes on him.

Teerasak: "It's Okay," was all he said.

Itthipat: Everyone was smiling at his reactions and after a while, Itthipat decides to continue. "The reason was I want to be open about my relationship." He was pausing to check the reaction of everybody. "I have a lover whom I fell in love with for quite some time now. But we were in a relationship only recently, for he had a situation, and now everything was settled, literally. I want you all to know, that I love my lover very much, and my lover was someone whom I can't live without." He was carefully choosing his words, while he cannot stop the tears as fears were clouding his heart so much right now.

Wuttichai: "We understand you have a lover and you love her. But why would you cry, P? Why would you cry too, mum?"

Itthipat: Itthipat was down on his knees, surprising everyone. Itthipat was looking down for a while, gathering his energy before proceeding with the bomb, according to him. "My lover was actually a he, a cute one though. I'm sorry if I have disappointed any of you, but I wanted you to know that I can't live without him, please, I was really...." He was force to stop when his father suddenly stands up.

Teerasak: "Bring him to dinner tomorrow," was all he said before he was left to his office.

Itthipat was a crying mess when his father just leaves like that. Wuttichai and Krit would pull him on the shoulder to make him stand up.

Praewa: "Just bring him for dinner tomorrow. Krit and Wutt, make sure to joined dinner tomorrow so, we can face this together as a family.

At the Varodom mansion, Bas was a mess once he heard Itthipat's family inviting him for dinner tomorrow. He couldn't sit still. He needs to talk to Kimmon, or he could go crazy. So, here he was driving to the hospital just so he can talk to the guy. Once arrived, he went straight to the ward Copter is staying at, oblivious of the shadow following him before he could proceed to VVIP lift, only the shadowed disappear.

"P'Kimmon, you have to help meeee....." said Bas after he crashed the ward room without warning, making Kimmon and Copter shocked. And Copter was stunned, for it was the first time for him to see this expression of Bas, beseech spoil boy who now was hanging on his lover's arm, seeking attention. He thought it was cute, and then he thought, why wouldn't Kimmon love him? He was better than him in any aspect. He was cuter, smarter and Kimmon seem to spoil him from time to time. Will Kimmon leave him for Bas someday?

Kimmon was about to reply to Bas, when he saw the blank expression of Copter. He didn't have that for a while, making Kimmon wonder as to why. "Cop, Cop, Copter, Copter, come back!" Copter was shaking his head later just to see Bas and Kimmon worried gaze on him. "Was I out? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I..." Kimmon was holding his hand, softly. "Hey, it's alright. I understand, we understand. Will you be alright if I wanted to talk to Bas for a while? Only if you are alright." Copter was nodding his head fast. "Of course, don't worry about me, I'll be fine." Kimmon was giving him a kiss on the forehead before he wanted to walk out, but stopped by Bas. "We can talk here. Copter can hear too. I just need an advice." Just like he could understand Copter, Bas was taking a chair and sit beside Kimmon.

Kimmon: "What is it?"

Bas: Bas was pouting while taking a deep breath. "P'Godt's family invited me to dinner tomorrow. I don't know what to do, what to think."

Copter: "Why? Was it a bad thing to be invited to dinner with his family?"

Kimmon: "Cop, honey. If your lover's family invited for the first time as their son's lover, it was like judgment day. They wanted to see you, to judge you, to make sure you are good enough for their son, so it was an intense time to Bas, for tomorrow it would be his first time meeting them as their son's lover."

Copter was giving an 'o' expression and Bas was chuckle to that. He sure is a very innocent child.

Kimmon: "But you don't have to worry though. In our cases, I only had Preeda as family, and you already passed before even taking the test." Kimmon remark while smirking and Copter can't help but be blushed about it.

Copter: "Then all you can do is showed them how much you love him, P'Bas. Just how you always care for him, and he cares for you. What was greater than love itself?"

Copter's sudden remark makes Bas and Kimmon looking at each other, thinking about it.

Kimmon: "Don't you think?"

Bas: Bas was smiling. "Now you make things simpler. Thank you Copter."

End of Chapter 26