Chapter 40

It was already two hours Kimmon had been in the emergency room. Copter's condition wasn't good either. But Tee knew better than to keep persuade the stubborn guy. He might be petite, he might be young, but he was one most stubborn guy Tee has ever known. Well, others were easy to persuade, he was being good at persuading people, but not the same case when it comes to Copter. But the truth is, he was scared too. He saw how the woods falling on Kimmon. It was burning, and it was big. He was hoping, Kimmon will be okay with all his heart.

Everybody just keeps the silence. Tae was sitting beside Tee, while bending his upper body while both of his elbows were on his knees and both of his hands were put together on his face, worrying. Itthipat and the others from the mansion had arrived 30 minutes after Kimmon was brought to the emergency room. Suthee was trying to keep crying Preeda calm since then. Copter was never ever turning his gaze to another direction but to the door of the emergency room. He knew the fact that been doing it doesn't change anything. He knew he needs treatment, but it was all wasn't important to him as of now, except for the safety of Kimmon. Fair enough, 25 minutes later, the doctor was coming out from the emergency room.

Copter was quick to stand up, but to fall again on the chair for his legs still numb. So, Tee was helping him up and helping him walk to the doctor. "How's P'Kim?" He was asking right after the doctor was coming near to them. "Mr. Kimmon was stable for now. He had past critical moments. He had burn level 1 on his skin, but we treated it already. It takes time to heal and also will leave large scars. But....." when the doctor was trail off, Copter once again fast to ask, "But...?" The doctor was looking for each of the people in front of him till he turn to Copter back, "The burning wood had fallen on his face was a quite blow and some of the fire spark had got into both of his eyes. We've treated it for now, but we would see later whether it will affect his vision or not since it affected the corneal both of his eyes. For now, we could just wait for the wounds to heal."

Copter was blank. He wasn't hearing anything now and the words of the doctor keep rewind in his head. P'Kim.....P'Kim, what should I do to help you P'Kim. "........kay, Ter. Ter! Are you okay?" Tee keep shaking him trying to take him out of his reverie. "Let's get you on the ambulance together with P'Kim. P'Godt will treat you at his hospital. Let sit on the wheelchair so you can rest a little." Copter just followed every word Tee was giving him. He felt useless. He felt scared for his P'Kim.

Once in the ambulance, Copter couldn't help but cry while holding Kimmon's hand. Gone was every pain he felt, once he could see his beloved P'Kim in front of him. He was missing the big guy. He thought he would never see him again. He thought he would have died in vain, and leaving his P'Kim behind. But to see his P'Kim in pain, it was worse than his own pain. Eyeing all the bandages around his head and his eyes, and almost his whole upper body, Copter felt more and more helpless, and to think he was the reason his P'Kim to be in that state was making it worse more and more.

He took the hand of Kimmon and put the palm of Kimmon's hand on his own cheeks. It felt cold, yet it warmed his heart. He could only cry, and cry, while his gaze never leave his P'Kim face. Sometime he will kiss the palm of Kimmon's hand and put it back on his cheek. It was a cycle that Itthipat can only watch and sometimes pat on Copter's back, in hope it would make him calm down just a little bit. But he knows better, Copter could never be calm down. But what makes him worried more was Copter's condition. He wasn't sure until he made fully check of how bad Copter's condition is, but considering his unhealed ribs and a few wounds, it could be bad, he just hope it wasn't worse, and to think that maybe Copter was involved in an accident, based on the condition of the car, makes him worried more for the guy.

It was almost morning, at 4.14am to be exact. Copter was opening his eyes just to see familiar surroundings. When he turned his head to the left, he can see his P'Kim on another bed, still unconscious, lying on his stomach. He was trying to getting up, and he could feel the pain shooting him right away, but he was endured it. He still getting up anyway and getting down from the bed just to get on the other bed. It was painful to him and he couldn't even walk properly, but he didn't care. He was putting down the blanket and get in beside his P'Kim. He hugs the big guy, trying not to put pressure on the wounds on the back of Kimmon, just to fall asleep once again on the guy's shoulder.