Chapter 31

It was really hectic, or maybe not. But it sure was going around like a tornado giving away different reactions, but most of it was actually denounce the said women who were the spread subject in the videos. Yes, videos. The edited video of Warunya in front of the building, which only showed her face, and the wicked man actually had recorded their conversation for the better effect of audio, including Warunya conviction of Kimmon, but also the video history between her and Kimmon, video of she was insulted him after the death of his parents who later were accused stealing money from the company and also videos of her showing her affections with another guy, just in front of Kimmon. It was a full strike against Warunya. She was wrong when she thought five years were long enough for people to forget. Warunya was stressed out, almost falling to the state of depression.

Her boyfriend in America doesn't even pick up her calls and reply to any of her messages. She now locked herself in her room, making her brother worry, but most of it, rage. He was trying to figure out the brats who uploaded all the videos, but everything they did was useless. The results always came out empty. The IP addresses always change moving from one place to another until later, the original sources of the videos were lost or taken out by the persons who uploaded it, most likely. But the videos were already spread, it was impossible for them to take them all out, though they were still trying, the boss's order.

Well, Wuttichai was actually a really wicked man, smirking at the results of all the chaos, he himself created, of course with bits of help from acquaintances of him. He was actually waiting for that girl to come around all these years. He felt betrayed by that said woman. They were actually a best friend, to begin with. But to him, P'Kimmon is like his own brother. He was thankful for the man, for being a very close friend to his P'Godt, for him actually a very introvert person. P'Kimmon was never leaving his side, even his P'Godt will always refuse or sometimes ignore the guy. It took P'Kimmon a whole full year to open P'Godt's heart, to accept him as a friend.

He watched all that. He was there all the time especially when P'Kimmon came uninvited to their house. They got close to each other along the way. So, when that b*tch was seducing his P'Kimmon to the point making him fall for her, he was actually warned her not to do anything she will regret. When he can see how happy his P'Kimmon was with Warunya, he was happy too. Though her family was filthy rich, he thought she was somewhat down to earth of a person. Money was not her passion, or so he thought.

But what happened after that was really unexpected, to him, and of course to his P'Kimmon. That guy was suffered and he can't do anything to help him. He might not have the slightest idea of everything that happened to P'Kimmon, but he knew about her and everything she did. And he was not happy. At all. He wanted to make that b*tch regret everything she did, making his P'Kimmon suffered than he already was. No., not just regret, she needs to suffer too. So, he waits. He can be patient.

He knew Warunya flying to America right after she did all the despicable things to his P'Kimmon. Well, they were friends and classmates. Being friends and all, it wasn't difficult for him to keep track of that woman. He makes sure the woman knew all the great news of his P'Kimmon from time to time. It took longer than he was anticipated, but she did come back and crawl her way back to his P'Kimmon. The meeting in front of the building was never coincident. He knew about her and was waiting for the right time to execute the well-planned of his.

It wasn't a complete plan to begin with. He knew the ambiguity factor was to face her brother's rage, or to be worse, her parents, but the least he could do was to make sure the tracking will not get back to him or any of his acquaintance. Anything else, he will act on it accordingly.

"Did you do it?" He was sitting by the pool at the house, enjoyed drinking wine, alone, when a voice suddenly came to him, making him out of his reverie. What surprised him more was the person who actually asked him that question instead of his P'Godt. "P'Krit! How can you be home at this time?" Krit was taking his seat beside his brother. "Answer my question. Did you do this?" Krit asked him again. "I don't know what you are talking about. But I will not pretend, I was happy it all happened, thus I'm enjoying it right now. Why would you asked me that question, anyway?"