Chapter 28

"Mr. Bas, Miss Warunya Chartpong wished to see you, sir." Bas was shocked to hear the name he never wishes to hear or expected to see the face again. But here she is, attempted to show her shameless powder face in the company she was letting to ruin, by being one of the supporter bystanders. "Tell her to find her way out of this building and to never set her foot here again. She wasn't welcome here and our company would never have any business whatsoever with the likes of her. Make sure all the guards knew her face."

'Tell me cruel or whatever, what she did back then was more than cruel. She was ruthless and heartless, stomping on Kimmon's heart with no mercy. Not enough with that, even to the point of joining hands with those who wanted to ruin Varodom Holdings. Now, how dare you showing up here?' Bas was losing focus. All he saw was red, if he wasn't have enough control, he would have strangled the fake woman's neck and stomping over her. Okay, that was quite dramatic, but that's how he felt. He would never in this lifetime forgiving that excuse of a human being. "Jingjo, tell the guards to never ever let a woman name Warunya Chartpong into the mansion area. Spread the picture to all the guards," Bas was calling the head of staff at the mansion since the butler position was no more. Kimmon refused to hire another butler since he never had one. According to him.

He was taking almost half an hour to calm himself from the rage feeling he had to that woman, so-called Kimmon's ex before he could focus on his job once again. He couldn't called Itthipat for the guy still in the operation room. Remembering the dinner, he was shaking his head. 'P'Godt was hopeless when it comes to his mom.' But he never thought Mr. Teerasak would knew much about Copter. And he was thankful to the old man. If not because of him, everybody would know everything, and people might knew about Copter.

Honestly, he didn't even knew why they have to make such a secret about Copter. All he knew was that what Kimmon wanted. When Preeda asked him about the fact that Tee was hiding information on Copter's been with him to the police, even to the point of lying about the stab; Itthipat was playing a big role to it by asking one of the nurses to put the bandage on his stomach, he didn't even know how to reply her. Suthee just ignored the question, since Preeda wasn't asking him, urrghh. 'Why wouldn't Preeda just ask her asshole of boyfriend instead of me? Everybody knew I can't ignore Preeda. She's the only sweet sister I've ever had in life.'

Kimmon was holding a pillow against Copter's chest, waiting for Copter to cough. However Copter was taking his time, for he had done it once, and the pain was unbearable. It was a week after the incident and Itthipat just ask them to stay at the hospital for unknown reasons. He did talk to Kimmon, but all he said was this was his father's request. Kimmon was more than pleased since he was still unsure of the whole situation. Suthee had reported yesterday, telling a weird guy was tailing Bas and had asked him to watch them closely, as to not harm Bas along the way. He didn't tell Itthipat yet, for he was afraid that guy would be careless. So, when Mr Teerasak let Copter stay here, for the time being, he was glad.

"Cop, please. It's for your own good na." He still coaxed the young guy to cough, even a little. Itthipat did mention for this will cause a lot of pain. "I'm scared P'Kim. The pain on the chest was unbearable, and it will affect the wound too. I don't want to do this." Copter knew he was complaining and he was being a brat right now. But the pain indeed is too much to take and it took a while to be gone. "Cop, you know I love you, right. I really hate it seeing you in pain. So, I don't want you to get another pain and it can be worse. That's why you had to do this. Please, you are a strong guy. My strong Copter, I'll be here with you, na." Kimmon hand was cupping the wan and taut face of Copter.

If only he could make the pain away. If only he can share the pain. If only he can do better in protecting the young guy. But he knew at this point, there is nothing he could do but to support the young guy. Copter did well for the past six days. He can do better, Kimmon knew it. Reluctantly, Copter put his hands on the pillow, holding tight the hand of Kimmon before taking a deep breath and cough it out. It was really painful to the point his tears were falling, and he was holding Kimmon's hand tightly, trying to ease the pain as much as he can.