Chapter 18

Tae was laughing with everybody when Itthipat telling the stories of weird and funny patients once visited his hospital. Copter who keeps on glancing in the office direction can see Tee coming to the living room. However, even from that far, he can see the fierce eyes of Tee, reminded him of his father's eyes when he was about to hit Sunan for failing his studies last year. He knew it was Tee, but all he can see is his father. "Tae!" Tee shout making everyone silent and Tae standing up stunned looking at Tee and his expression. While Copter keeps seeing his father, and when he turns his head looking at Tae, all he can see was Sunan, wearing the same expression as Tae had right now.

Everything happened so fast. Once Tee was near, it was a reflex, just like he did for Sunan, Copter was fast shield Tae from the hit he was about to take, and Copter was hit instead. "Copter!!" Kimmon who was trying to stop Tee, was a bit late, only to see Copter taking the hit, making him fall and hit the tea table. Preeda was screaming, Itthipat was pulling Bas who almost hit by the breaking glass, and Tae was stunned, still processing everything. Suthee was helping Copter to stand and bring him to sit on one of the couches that soon joined by Kimmon.

"What the hell Tee!! You should know better than anyone to talk things out first. Look who had to bear the consequences of your stupid action now. Tae, take and watch this and dragged Tee out to the garden to discuss things. I told you to tell Tee about him, but you were not listening to me." Kimmon was yelling while Itthipat tends to the bleeding on Copter's head. It was supposedly aimed at the jaw of Tae, but then, Copter was shorter, so it hit Copter's left eyebrow, slightly bleeding. Just as Kimmon's suggestion, Tae was dragging stunned Tee out to the garden. After realized what he did to Copter, Tee was stunned and regretful, for his hit could be strong, since he was practice Taekwondo. Preeda was crying looking at the state Copter was in. Itthipat was folding Copter's shirt's arm to take a look at the bruised for hitting the table. His fingers were cut in a few places because of the breaking glasses.

"Why are you doing this, Cop? Tae was a strong guy. He can take a hit, why do you have to shield him?" Asked Kimmon. No answer from Copter. He expected as much, he wouldn't talk in front of others. But still, he was frustrated. "What is it, anyway?" Asked Itthipat while tending to Copter. Kimmon sigh. "I was talking to Tee when he received a video." Once the maid finished cleaning the mess, all of them settle on the couches taking the same position. "What video?" asked Bas, a bit impatient of the hanging conversation just now. Kimmon then answers him, "His ex was recording their 'moment'", while literally making a bracket with his finger, "which he didn't know until they broke up. He was threatening Tae not to leave him, but Tae did anyway, despite the threat. I told him many times to be clear about this with Tee, but he was dragging things out."

"So, are you just going to let them?" Ask Itthipat to Kimmon. "Tae can sort things out. In fact, he can actually avoid this from happening, but he was being a soft-hearted dude for one last time I guess." Kimmon then turns to look at Copter then sigh for countless times already. He was frustrated and angry. But then again, he knows he can't blame the young guy. Copter was scared. He knew Kimmon was mad at him though he can't understand the why. He didn't do anything wrong. He likes Tee and Tae. He likes them all and never wish anything to happen to any of them. If this is how he can help things out, then let it be. But making Kimmon angry and disappointed was something he can't bear. He wishes he would never do things the guy will hate, and he did just that. Will he actually choose a beautiful woman over him, because he was angry at him?

Seeing the fidgety and blank expression on Copter, Kimmon takes a deep breath, and again pulling him on his shoulder while stroke his arm, calming him down. After a while, Tae and Tee approach them, and Tee was running to Copter, pulling him in a tight hug. "I'm sorry Ter. I hit you when your old wound not even fully heals. I'm sorry." He kept on apologize. "I'm sorry too, Ter, it was all because of me," Tae added. They were hanging a little bit later, then, everyone was leaving. Once everyone was leaving, Kimmon turns to Copter. "Cop, just goes upstairs first, I need to talk with Bas. Come, Bas," said Kimmon without waiting for any response from Copter. Copter was watching the retreating back of Kimmon and felt like the guy was still angry at him.