CHAPTER 27

-*-

ZARIOUS' POV

I used to use girls in bed--before--just for my own sake; just for my freaking lust...

I don't even remember their names, or even faces. All I just wanted to them were their bodies and specifically, pussies. Pfft.

Darn! My immature self is embarrassing yet funny like hell! Pfft!

And I don't care what on earth they'll feel, I only wanted to satisfy myself...

But now...

What the freak is this? Bakit sobrang saya at sobrang bilis ng tibok ng puso ko, e halik pa lang ang ginagawa ko? Bakit sobrang saya ko? Why can't I help my lips to stretch for genuine smiles as I plant kisses on her neck?

And this is the other thing that's new to me...

Bakit hindi ako nagsasawa sa leeg niya?

My lips climbed up from her neck to her face as my hands crawled under her shirt.

"Zario---" She didn't able to utter even a word as I crash my lips on hers for the nth time.

I can't stop groaning when she started opening her mouth for me. She answers my kisses and when my hands reached out her bra, I slightly squeezed her breast...

"Zarious!" she complained as I slightly part our lips.

I only answered her with a chuckle while my lips are still touching hers.

"Can you take this shirt off?" I stutter in a husky voice, meanwhile.

"M-Malamig..." She looked away and a grin painted on my face as her face flushed red.

"I'll make you sure, this will be hot, sugarplum," I whispered to her ear as I slightly bit her ear bole.

I started pulling her shirt up and I can see her eyes were tightly closed as tight as her lips pressed each others.

I immediately grabbed the blanket and cover it up neatly to our bodies. "Kinda scared?"

"M-Manyak..." she muttered and her eyes are still closed.

"Ikaw lang minamanyak ko."

She opened her eyes with my thought and roll it. Tsk!

"S-Seventeen pa lang ako," her voice is trying hard to sound annoyed.

"The hell I care. Tsk! And please, can you just shut up?" Ako rin dapat magtataray. Mwahahahaha!

I unclasped her bra and her lower lip was already tucked in between of her teeth as I shook my jerk brow to her.

"You're so sexy, sugarplum... am I not dreaming? Are you my girlfriend now? For real?" I asked.

Darn, this is so breathtaking.

I didn't waited for her respond and kissed her neck down to her breast...

Impit na ungol ang pilit kumakawala sa labi niya as I flicker my tongue against her pink nipple. "Let your moan out, baby."

I started massaging her left chest as I suck her nipple on right.

"Z-Zarious..." she hesitantly moaned.

"Hmm?" I mumbled as I started sucking her breast like a baby waiting for milk to flow.

As my left hand massages her left boob, my free hand started caressing her legs. It enters her short shorts then the underwear.

"You're wet... craving?" I gushes after I climbed up to her face.

Tumango siya habang namumungay ang mga mata niya.