𝐳𝐞𝐝 • 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲/𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐡𝐞𝐫

1,164 words.

zed necrodopolus x girlfriend! reader

warnings: like one curse word.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

third person's p.o.v

"what do you mean she's sick?" bucky shrieked at the nurse.

y/n l/n, one of the best cheerleaders at seabrook high, had passed out during cheer practice. at the beginning of the day y/n woke up with a slightly scratchy throat and a runny nose, but she didn't think anything of it. she was going to push through the best that could, and she did. she spent most of the day with her boyfriend, zed which made her forget about how she felt that morning. it wasn't until after school during cheer practice that she felt sick again, and that's when she passed out. she woke up to bucky, captain of the squad and one of her best friends, yelling at the nurse.

"can you keep down?" y/n groaned. she looked around her to see bucky, bree, and addison standing around her.

"i took her temperature. it was 103 degrees, she has the flu." the nurse answered.

"what?! she can't have the flu, the homecoming game is in two days! we can't do this without her." bucky panicked.

"i'm sorry guys. now who's gonna be the flyer now?" y/n said before breaking out into a coughing fit.

"don't worry about that. just worry about getting better. i'm gonna go get zed." addison said before giving y/n a quick hug and running out of the nurse's office.

"you guys should go back to practice. make sure that you nail the routine for homecoming." y/n said with a smile to bucky and bree.

they begrudgingly left the nurse's office and went back to the gym. not even a minute later zed busted through the door to the nurse's office wearing his dirty practice uniform. his green hair was stuck to his forehead and he was panting like crazy. the nurse screamed and ran out of her own office.

"sorry about that. some people aren't as accepting as others." y/n said. "did you run here from the football field?"

"yup. addison told me you were in the nurse's office and i just had to make you were ok." he said as he sat down in the chair next to y/n.