𝐰𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐭 • 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭

requested by Mary_21_2006 
i made a few changes hope you like it :)

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲/𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐭, 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

1,447 words.

wyatt lykensen x reader,
addison wells x best friend! reader.

warnings: none.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

• third person's p.o.v •

when the werewolves first came to seabrook high, y/n was suspicious of them. not because they were werewolves and they were dangerous, no she didn't care about that. she was suspicious of them because of how much they hung around addison. more specifically how much wyatt hung around addison.

y/n wasn't jealous or anything like that (ok maybe she was a little jealous) but her and addison were best friends. addison was the only other girl in seabrook that had white hair just like y/n. the only difference was that y/n never hid hers, she never really cared about fitting in. addison had just started getting comfortable with revealing her hair to the world. so you could understand why y/n would be a bit suspicious and overprotective. 

y/n and addison were in the library studying when wyatt came in and sat down at your table. addison was the first to speak.

"hey wyatt."

"hi addison, y/n." he greeted. y/n rolled her eyes, not even looking up from her notebook. wyatt leaned over the table to addison.

"why doesn't y/n like me?" he asked.

"i think that she just thinks that you are dangerous."

"that's not why." y/n interjected, still not looking up from her notes. wyatt moved away from addison and closer to y/n.

"then why?" wyatt asked with a sigh. y/n continued to ignore him.

"ok fine, how about this? you meet me at the park later and we can talk about why you hate me so much." that caused y/n to finally look up. she thought about it for a second and sighed.