𝐰𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐭 • 𝐬𝐩𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤

462 words.

wyatt lykensen x girlfriend! reader.

warnings: curse words.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

third person's p.o.v

the history teacher at seabrook was a fucking bitch! she assigned an essay that was due the next day and she was giving a test the next day too. and y/n was angry about it, she wanted to fight. she wanted break that teacher's neck, but she decided to just suck it up and get it done. she was not about to fail a class no matter how much she hated that teacher.

she walked from the history classroom to the library where she would be spending the rest of her day, sat down near the history section and got to work. yet she couldn't help but feel like she was being watched.

after an hour of working and writing y/n realized she was missing some information on the history of the seabrook powerplant so she went to the nearest bookshelf to find what she was looking for.

but as she was walking she noticed this guy holding a book upside down in front of his face, covering it completely. y/n quickly found the book she needed and started to go back to her seat but when she took a better look at him she realized that she recognized him. even though y/n couldn't see his face, the white streak of hair, the purple markings on his arms, and the claws gave him away. it was y/n's boyriend, wyatt. she walked up to him and pushed the book down from his face. wyatt smiled nervously at her.

"hey y/n, how's it going?" wyatt asked.

"were you spying on me?" y/n asked instead answering his question.

"wha- noo. i wasn't spying on you, i was just silently observing from a safe distance." wyatt smiled innocently but y/n could tell that he was lying. she stared him down until he finally told her the truth.

"ok fine i was spying on you."

"why?" y/n asked as she held his hand.

"wolves are really territorial and protective when it comes to the people they care about. and i just wanted make sure you were ok."

"ohhhhh, ok. that makes sense, but you don't have to spy on me to do that. just walk up to me and ask if i'm ok, or you could give me a hug or a kiss or something. just don't spy on me, it's creepy." y/n said. wyatt smiled widely at y/n, he was glad that she understood.

"and now that you're not doing anything maybe you could help me with my history essay, considering that you were there for most of it." y/n suggested.

"let's do it!" wyatt agreed and let y/n pull him ro the table she was sitting at.

published: february 24, 2020