𝐰𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 • 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲/𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐭, 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐦

465 words.

willa lykensen x best friend! reader,
wyatt lykensen x reader.

warnings: none.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

third person's p.o.v

y/n liked wyatt, it was as simple as that. except it wasn't. y/n was best friends with wyatt's sister willa, and willa knew y/n liked someone but she just didnt know who. she would constantly bug y/n about it but to no avail. y/n really wanted to tell willa but where there's a willa, there's a wyatt, and she was not ready to tell wyatt yet. but she decided that today was the day that she would tell willa and pray that wyatt wasn't anywhere near them when she did.

she walked through the forbbiden forest, to the wolf den, she knew willa would be theere. y/n walked in and saw willa sitting alone reading a book. she sat down next to willa and tapped her shoulder.

"hey y/n, how are you?" willa said with a smile.

"we need to talk." y/n sighed. willa gave her look of confusion. "i'm gonna tell who i like."

willa's look of confusion turned into a huge grin.

"ooooooohh. go on." willa was excited to hear this. before y/n started talking wyatt had walked into the den, without y/n realizing that he was there. she also didnt know that wyatt could hear the entire conversation!

"well he's really sweet and cool and smart and really, really cute." y/n mused dreamily.

"you must really like him." willa teased. "what's his name?"

y/n hesitated a little but knew that she could trut willa.

"wyatt, his name is wyatt."

"wait hold on, like my brother, wyatt?"

"wait me?!" wyatt asked in confusion, as well as making himself known to the girls. y/n was in shock, she didnt even notice wyatt but at this point she couldnt even deny it.

"yeah uuummm, surprise?" y/n said with a questioning tone and a nervous grin. willa and wyatt just stared at her in complete shock.

"hey willa can i talk with y/n, alone?" wyatt asked slowly. willa nodded and walked away but y/n knew that willa was going to roast her about this later.

once willa was out of sight wyatt made eye contact with you.

"so... you like me." wyatt said.

"yup. it's ok if you dont like me back, i jus-"

"y/n I liked you since the day we met."

"really?" y/n asked with a small smile on her face.

"yeah, and i've always wanted to tell you but i thought you would reject me." wyatt said. he was so happy that his grin was taking up almost his entire face.

"yeah well that's not happening." y/n said before grabbing wyatt's hand and dragged him out of the wolf's den.

"where are we going?" he asked

"it's a surprise!"

published: february 28, 2020