𝐳𝐞𝐝 • 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝

Requested by ofmysarcasm14

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲/𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐳𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭

390 words.

zed necrodopolus x best friend! reader.

warnings: none.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

third person's p.o.v

zed and y/n have been best friends since day one. they were there for each other, through thick and thin. And y/n thought that no matter what that wouldn't change. it wasnt until zombies were allowed to attend seabrook high, that she noticed that she was wrong about that.

zed had met this girl, addison, and he spent a lot of his time with her. And even though y/n hav a crush on zed, she was happy for him. as time went on y/n noticed that zed was starting to ice her out and spend almost every waking moment with addison. and she hated it.

the only reason zed was with y/n at the moment was because addison was at cheer practice.

"so y/n, how's it going with you? i feel like we haven't talked in a while."zed asked.

"that's because we haven't." y/n answered shortly.

"what do you mean? we talk all the time." y/n could hear the confusion in zed's voice.

"nooo, when we hang out now all you talk about is addison and how perfect she is."

"ok whats wrong with that?" zed asked defensively.

"nothing, i just wish you spent some more time with your best friend, that's all." y/n mumbled under her breath, but zed still heard her. he scoffed at the comment.

"why are you acting like this?"

"zed i like you, i've had a crush on you since we were kids so maybe you talking about some other girl and how perfect she is hurts my feelings! and the worst part is we dont even spend time with each other anymore! you left me behind for her!" y/n yelled before stomping away from him. zed just stood there in shock.

○○○○○○○○○

the next day y/n didn't even acknowledge zed's existence. she spent her entire day with eliza. when she walked passed zed in the hallway she put her hand in front of his face to stop him from talking to her. he wanted to apologize to her but y/n wouldn't even give him the time of day. he felt guilty, not because y/n was mad, but because he was the cause of her anger.

he left her behind and now he was paying for it.

published: february 27, 2020