𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚 • 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝

365 words

365 words.

eliza zambie x girlfriend! human! reader.

warnings: swear words.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

third person's p.o.v

it was known to people that aceys think they are better than everyone. zombies and humans alike. and they liked to take it out on y/n. one because she was dating a zombie, two because they felt threatened by her confidence, and three because she didn't react to their bullying. but today they went too far.

"hey y/n. just so you know you're ugly and you'll never make it here." lacey said sassily.

"thank you. im loving the compliments, keep 'em coming." y/n said with a smile.

"and your hair is horrible." stacey added trying to get a reaction out of you.

"i know right." y/n said happily. her sarcasm was aggravating the aceys. and then they said something that completely crossed the line.

"and you know what, your girlfriend is an ugly zombie bitch that doesn't belong here." tracey said.

"i'm sorry, what? what the fuck did you just say?" y/n asked angrily.

"you heard me." tracey answered.

"listen you can insult me all you want, i don't care you guys are annoying and aren't worth my time. but don't you ever, ever insult my girlfriend ever again." y/n growled. there was a crowd forming and bonzo and eliza were right in the front.

"or what? what are you gonna do?" lacey taunted.

"i'm gonna knock your ass out so hard that  you won't be able to cheer for the rest of your life." y/n answered in a deadly calm voice.

fear quickly seeped into the aceys. this was the first time someone talked back to/ threatened them other than bucky. they all shuddered in fear and quickly pushed through the huge crowd. it was quiet for a few seconds until the crowd around y/n started to cheer loudly. eliza and bonzo were cheering the loudest, bonzo had even lifted eliza up. when he put her down, eliza ran over to y/n and gave her a huge hug.

"wow y/n, i'm so proud of you. no one has ever stood up to the aceys like that." eliza said.

"no problem. i couldn't let them talk shit about you like that." y/n answered.

published: february 17, 2020.
revised: april 22, 2020.