𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 • 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲/𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩

217 words.

addison wells x girlfriend! cheerleader! reader.

warnings: one swear word.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

third person's p.o.v

addison and y/n were at this week-long cheer camp that bucky kinda forced them to go to. they both love cheer but he was making it like a boot camp. one of the last things they had to do before camp ends was to perform a cheer that they came up with in front of bucky and the aceys. and needless to say y/n was nervous. her and addison were huddled up with the rest of squad, humans and zombies alike.

"ok guys are you ready to do this?" addison asked them.

"yeah!" they all cheered.

they broke the huddle and the rest of the squad ran to their places except for y/n, she stayed back. her nerves really started to set in. addison notices that y/n wasnt coming with them and ran back to her.

"hey y/n, are you ok?" addison asked her.

"no not, really. i'm kinda nervous." y/n answered.

"hey dont worry, we got this." addison said encouragingly. y/n took a few deep breaths to calm herself down.

"thanks addi, that really helped." y/n said with a smile on her face.

"no problem. now are you ready to do this?" she asked excitedly.

"hell yeah, it gonna be better than ever."

published: february 18, 2020