𝐰𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐭 • 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟

requested by magicisinyou and Quaylee521

i combined your requests, i hope that's ok.

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

302 words.
wyatt lykensen x gender neutral! reader.
warnings: none.

• third person's p.o.v •

wyatt is a very calm guy, he tries his best not be violent. he's usually the voice of reason. however when it comes to y/n, its a totally different story.

the two of them were at coach's froyo cart waiting in line when a guy walked up to them and smiled at y/n. wyatt saw this but, he decided that he would let it slide.

"hey, you're attractive. you want to go out sometime?" the guy asked. y/n knew how wyatt was going to react and tried to neutralize the situation before it got bad.

"sorry, I have a boyfriend." y/n answered before kissing wyatt on the cheek and grabbing his hand. wyatt was still on edge but what y/n did calmed him, a little. only a little.

"who, wolf-boy over here," the guy laughed. "why be with him when you can have me?"

the guy reached to put his arm around y/n, and that's when wyatt snapped. he stepped in front of the y/n and pushed the guy back.

"you should back off right now!" wyatt calmly said.

the guy laughed again. "or else what?"

wyatt bared his fangs and his eyes glowed as he moved closer.

"or else this 'wolf boy' is gonna snap you in half and feed you your own legs." wyatt growled.

the grin on the guy's face dropped quickly as he staggered backwards and ran away.

wyatt turned back around to y/n and smiled, before going back to where he was and joining their hands again.

"that was really hot, not gonna lie." y/n whispered to wyatt. he laughed a little at the comment and just kissed y/n on the forehead as they moved up in line to order their frozen yogurt.

published: august 8, 2020.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 • 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 🎉