𝐰𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐭 • 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲/𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐲/𝐧

406 words.

wyatt lykensen x cheerleader! human! reader.

warnings: none.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

third person's p.o.v

when addison and y/n walked into the gym with the rest of the cheer squad they expected it to be empty but to their surprise, the entire werewolf pack was sitting at the bleachers. the squad was nervous but y/n and addison weren't. they were kinda glad that they could talk to the wolves without the pressure of the school on them. as the squad started stretching and getting ready addison spoke up.

"sorry, but this practice space is for cheerleaders only." she called out to them.

"ha! just try and get us to leave." wynter answered rudely. she stood up and growled but before she did anything wyatt pulled her back.

"wynter. some respect." he said.

he looked up at y/n and when they made contact it was like the entire world froze. but it didnt last very long because addison tapped her causing her to break eye contact with wyatt.

"no, we don't want you to leave. we want you to stay." addison said with a smirk.

"show us what you can do. the cheer team is for everyone." y/n added.

wyatt, willa, and wynter shared a look with each other and decided that they would join in. the wolves joined in with the rest of the cheer team. they picked up on the routine really fast and y/n and addison were really impressed. y/n was a flyer and as part of the routine she was thrown up into the air but it wasn't bonzo or any other guy on the team that caught her, it was wyatt. she was in his arms and she didn't know how to react. they stared into each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity before y/n spoke up.

"woah," she said in awe. "thanks for catching me." wyatt smiled at her slightly.

"i couldn't have you falling for anyone else, now could i?" he answered. y/n smiled at him as he put her down.

for the rest of cheer practice the wolves and the team mingled. the cheer team taught the wolves some moves and the werewolves even added a few moves of their own. at the end of practice while y/n was about to leave. wyatt ran up to her.

"hey y/n, you wanna hang out later?" wyatt suggested.

"yeah sure. it's a date." y/n said with a smile.

published: february 20, 2020