𝐳𝐞𝐝 • 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩

requested by ofmysarcasm14

part 2 of left behind

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

353 words.

zed necrodopolus x best friend! reader,
wyatt lykensen x reader.

warnings: none.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

third person's p.o.v •

it's been a couple of days since zed and y/n's fight and it's been a while since they've talked. zed spent most of that time thinking about y/n. he started noticing things about her that he never noticed before. her smile, and the way her eyes lit up when she was happy and the way she just lit up whatever room that she walked in. he was starting to realize that addison was a distraction from his feelings. his feelings for y/n.

zed saw y/n outside, sitting at a table in the courtyard all alone and he decided that he would admit his feelings. or at the very least restore their friendship. he walked over to her and sat down across from her.

"hey." zed said nervously. y/n looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

"hey zed, how are you?" she answered.

"um, i'm great. i just want to um, apologize." zed said as he looked down at his lap. " i should have paid more attention to you and i should have been a better best friend and i am so, so sorry."

y/n reached over the table and held zed's hand.

" zed its ok. we all slip up sometimes but you will always, always be my best friend." y/n said with a smile. zed looked up at y/n.

"really?" he asked with a slight smile.

"yes! you're not getting rid of me that easy." y/n answered happily.

"yesss, i am so glad that we got that over with," zed sighed in relief. "now we can hang out."

"i wish i could today but i have a date. oh there he is." right when y/n said that, wyatt lykensen had appeared next to her.

"hey y/n, you ready?" wyatt asked with a grin on his face.

"yeah let's go." y/n answered. she stood up from the table, waved goodbye to zed and walked away.

zed sat there in disappointment and surprise. he was too late. leaving y/n behind had finally caught up to him.

published: march 16, 2020.