𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐭 • 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬

partially requested by Warewolf5

(hope you like it)

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲/𝐧

355 words.

willa lykensen x reader.

warnings: none.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

third person's p.o.v

willa is nervous. she had asked y/n out on a date the day before, but she didn't actually expect a yes. the date was in a few hours and willa was freaking out in the den. wyatt walked into the den to see willa about to have a meltdown and ran over to her.

"hey what's wrong?" he asked with a concerned look on his face.

"i'm nervous. what if the date goes wrong?! what if y/n doesn't like me?! what if i embarrass myself?! what if-" wyatt cut off willa's panicked rambling and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"listen, first of all y/n wouldn't have said yes to you if she didn't like you. second of all, you are an awesome, strong, smart person who just so happens to be the alpha of a werewolf pack. so chill out, you got this."

wyatt's encouraging words helped willa calm down. she took a few deep breaths and focused.

'i got this, i can do this.' willa thought to herself.

"thanks wyatt. that really helped."

"no problem, what are brothers for?" wyatt answered with a smile.

○○○○○○○○

later that day willa went to go meet y/n in front of seabrook high. wyatt even came with her so that she wouldn't be nervous and talk herself out of going. when they got there and willa saw y/n, she started to get nervous again. wyatt could tell that she was getting nervous so he placed his hand on her shoulder and shot her a reassuring smile. willa smiled back and said bye to wyatt.

'i got this, i can do this.' willa repeated in her head as she walked over to y/n.

"hey willa." y/n said happily and gave willa a hug, which was returned. willa could feel the nerves that she felt earlier disappear.

"are you ready?" willa asked y/n.

"yeah lets go." y/n grabbed willa's hand and they were off.

willa was glad that her nervousness went away, or else she wouldn't have been able to enjoy her date with y/n.

published: march 5, 2020.