𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 • 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

requested by xEmoxPsychox

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞

soulmate au!: whenever your soul mate writes on themselves it appears on you and vice versa.

650 words.

willa lykensen x female! reader.

warnings: none.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

• third person's p.o.v •

willa had given hope on finding her soulmate a long time ago. she used to hope and pray to whoever was up there listen to find her soulmate, but she never did.

y/n spent most of her life wondering why she had purple markings on her arms and face. they never came off and whenever she was asked about them she never had an explanation. she thought it was because of her soulmate but she's never seen anyone in seabrook with such markings and it made her sad.

however that all changed when y/n was in history class. she had left her notebook at home and had to write her homework down on her arm. in blue pen ink she wrote 

'3 paragraphs on the history of the werewolves in seabrook'

when the words appeared on willa's arm, she freaked out. she was happy and nervous at the same time. she was ecstatic! willa ran to her room in the werewolf den and grabbed a pen that she had found a while ago and thought about what to right back. she decided to say

'i can help you with that if you want. :)'

y/n noticed the words and grinned so wide that the people around her probably thought she was insane but she still didn't care. 

'really?! thank you so much soulmate! <3'

willa smiled at y/n's words. "soulmate." she repeated to herself. 

after y/n left school, she spent the rest of her day talking to her soulmate. even though they hadn't met each other yet, y/n and willa really clicked with each other.

• a few weeks later •

ever since that day y/n and willa never stopped talking to each other. whether it was 3 in the afternoon or 5 in the morning, they were always writing to each other. y/n wished that they could make plans to meet up or at the very least tell each other their names, but those are against the rules of soulmates. 

y/n had just finished school that day and decided to go on a jog in the forbidden forest. a lot of people thought that the forest was dangerous and scary but y/n didn't care, she loved nature and being outside.

she went home, changed into gym shorts and t-shirt and started her jog through the forest. y/n made sure she had a pen in her pocket just in case.

she jogged for about 30 minutes before stopping in the middle of a clearing to take a break. it was peaceful, the sunlight was beaming through the trees and a gentle breeze pushed through everything and made it look like the forest was almost alive. y/n closed her eyes momentarily to take it all in but they snapped right back open when she heard a howl.

"hello? is anyone there?" y/n called out.

she heard the howl again but it was closer this time, it came from somewhere behind her. y/n slowly turned around and found herself in front of another girl. the girl had big beautiful, black curly hair with one white stripe in the front, smooth brown skin, and dark brown eyes. y/n stared at the girl for a fee more seconds and noticed the purple markings on her face and arms. they were exactly like the ones she had.

"who are you? what are you doing out here?" the girl asked.

y/n didn't answer the question, she pulled a pen out of her pocket and on her left arm wrote

'hey soulmate.'

she watched willa's arm intently waiting for the words to appear and they did, same handwriting and everything. that's when y/n answered willa's question.

"i'm y/n and it looks like I'm your soulmate." y/n said with a wide smile. willa tilted her head in confusion, y/n pointed at willa's arm and showed her arm with the matching message.

willa stood still for a few seconds before engulfing y/n in a hug. she did it! she finally met her soulmate.

published: june 26, 2020.