𝐳𝐞𝐝 • 𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

216 words.
zed necrodopolus x best friend! reader.
warnings: none.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

third person's p.o.v

it was a big day for zombies everywhere. they had just found out that they would be allowed to go to human high school. they were ecstatic! y/n was excited to try out for cheer and zed was excited to try out for the football team. But they were severely out of shape which meant that they would have to work out.

y/n went jogging around zombie town, and zed decided to lift weights. y/n stopped by his house after her run and saw zed sweating like crazy from pulling the weights attached to the wall.

"hey zed." y/n said as she sat in the chair in front of him.

"hey!" zed wheezed. he looked and sounded like he was not doing well. he was panting and sweating and wheezing, it was a mess. but he looked hilarious.

"zed, why are you doing this?" y/n asked. she was trying really hard to suppress her laughter.

"i'm trying to get ripped for football tryouts." zed answered in between pants. 

"ok I get that but you look like you're dying. And you already look really dead." 

right when y/n said that, zed collapsed onto the floor. he was breathing so loudly that he couldn't here y/n laughing hysterically.

published: february 25, 2020