Chapter 6 Come Get Some

A/N BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THERE IS SOME STRONG LANGUAGE AND WORDS I HONESTLY HATE. I AM A HUGE SUPPORTER OF GAY MARRIAGE AND RELATIONSHIPS. LOVE IS LOVE. IM SORRY FOR THE USE OF THE HORRIBLE SLURS THE ONLY REASON I INCLUDED THEM IS BECAUSE THE PERSON THIS CHARACTER IS BASED OFF OF WOULD USE THIS KIND OF LANGUAGE. IT IS IN NO WAY A REFLECTION OF MY FEELINGS ONLY SOMETHING TO HELP BUILD THE TRUE NATURE OF THE CHARACTER.       

        Scott looked everywhere for Mitch. He started going down the street and trying to look ahead to see if Mitch was just walking along the road. "I should have grabbed a flashlight, "Scott whispered under his breath. He was just walking thinking about what he had said to Mitch and chastising himself for being so stupid, when he heard silent sobbing. He stopped to listen and realized it was coming from his right. He quietly walked towards the noise know it had to be Mitch but wishing it wasn't because he knew the tears were caused by his hurtful words. Low and behold there Mitch was sitting on a bridge that overran a creek in their neighborhood.

        "Wow you sure can run fast for being so short Michelle. Have you thought of joining the track team you could give those boys a run for their money." Scott joked hoping to lighten the mood and get back in Mitch's good graces. "I'm used to having to run. Most times it's the only way I have survived through everything. I never thought I would have to run from you but I guess you proved me wrong pretty quick. I'm glad I know now before I got in even deeper. I knew it was crazy to trust someone I just met but you made me feel so safe. I knew I was an idiot. Phil's right why do I even try when I'm such a waste of space. Mitch was hysterical by this point and each time he spoke he scooted further and further closer to the edge of the bridge.

        "I'm so sorry Mitchie, I didn't mean for that to come out the way it did. I would never hurt you on purpose I think I was just so scared and angry at what he was doing to you that I didn't think about how my words would affect you. Please forgive me Mary and know you can trust me. I would never cause you harm. At least not on purpose." Mitch sighed, "Just go away Scott. You're just like everyone else who pretends to care but never does anything to prove it. Just leave me alone and let me end my misery once and for all."

        "I can't leave until I know you are safe and seeing you hanging off this bridge is scaring me. Don't do anything stupid Mitch. Let me walk you home at least and make sure you are safe and then if you never want to see me again I will do my best to honor that. For the very least a while. I don't know how long I can keep it up because I need you just as much as I know you need me but I will give you some space if that's truly what you need. Just remember I'm not the bad guy here sweetie I just want to help and protect you."  He seems so sincere could he really be telling the truth or is this just another person lying to my face about caring, Mitch thought, maybe I can give him another chance. It's not like we have known each other that long. How could he know I would be so sensitive to what he said?

        Mitch turned to tell Scott he forgave him when he saw a dark figure walking in their direction. "Who else would be out this late at night and be coming this way?" Mitch said aloud not really asking Scott but uneasy about what was going on. "Aw how cute two queers expressing their love for each other under the stars. Makes me want to vomit. Thought you could get away with sneaking off again did you mitchie boy. Think your friend can save you. I'll show him how it feels to go against me and get the punishment he needs. I wonder what his parents would think if they knew he was trying to get in your pants so hard. That's all he wants is a quick roll in the sheets and then he will be done with you. What you thought he liked you? The only thing you're good for is laying on your stomach and keeping your mouth shut."

        Scott couldn't believe what this aSshole had just said. Who the hEll did he think he was calling them both these names? He didn't even know Scott because if he did he would know Scott couldn't care less about anything sexual. He was a virgin for goodness sake's why would he want in Mitch's pants. Sure Mitch was beautiful and if they happened to share their first time together that would be amazing but that was the furthest thing from Scotts mind. This sweet boy had too many things to deal with to have to worry about having sex with Scott.

        Scott got so angry thinking about Mitch having to endure everything this man had thrown at him that without thinking he got right in the monsters face and pushed him back. He didn't realize he was standing so close to the edge of the bridge until it was too late and Phil was flying over the edge with a look of horror on his face. "Oh Scott what the hell did you do?" Mitch exclaimed. "What if he's dead my mom will freak out. What do we do?" Scott paced trying to decide what the best thing to do was. "Well let's go see if the bastard is dead then we figure this out from there." Scott climbed down the side of the bridge and looked for the monster in the water. He found him lying in a puddle obviously still breathing with a good sized gash in the side of his head. Scott splashed some water in his face to bring him around and saw Phil's blood shot eyes open and glare at him.

        He put his left hand around Phil's neck and pointed in his face with his right pointer finger. "Let this be a warning to you fUcker. If you ever put your hands on my Mitch ever again you won't survive the fall next time. I will make sure of that. Do you understand or do I need to do some more persuading?" Scott pulled his grip back enough for Phil to speak. "I understand but this isn't the end. I'll get you for this don't you worry. You win this battle but the war has just begun."Scott got right in Phil's face, "Bring it on big boy. Let's see how you fair against someone your own size instead of women and their children." Scott patted Phil's face a couple of times and walked away, satisfied that he was able to protect his friend. He climbed back up to the street where Mitch was waiting anxiously pacing. "Is he ok? Is he dead? Should I call 911? What are we gonna do Scott? I'm so scared we will have to disappear. Do you want to run away with me? We are too young for jobs but maybe we can get fake ids." Scott grabbed Mitch's hand lightly and pulled him into a tight hug, feeling some of the tension leaving his body at the contact. He pulled Mitch back enough to look him in the eye, "He's ok sweetie and he won't be hurting you or your mom ever again as long as he wants to still breathe air. It's going to be ok babe let's get you home and cleaned up you must be exhausted."

        Scott held onto Mitch and guided him towards their homes. He knew Phil was still down there and would be coming for him eventually but he wasn't worried. He could handle whatever came his way as long as Mitch was safe and happy. Putting a smile on his friends face was all he needed to fight any battle Phil could throw at him. He squeezed Mitch's hand as they walked home and saw those adorable dimples pop out on the side of that sweet face. "It's going to be ok, it has to be" Scott murmured as they walked hand in hand to their homes.

        Scott made sure Mitch got into his house safely and sat on his porch knowing Phil would be coming anytime to exact his revenge. "I'm waiting for you fUcker. Bring me your worst I'm ready." Little did Scott know Phil still had that knife in his pocket and he knew exactly how he would use it.